Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: "I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and say, 'I love...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

"I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and say, 'I love you very much. I will now give you what you love the most forever.'" -Surrender! Father Larry Richards

"Before government can give you everything you want, they must first take everything you have." -Author unknown

--hide--
Hi Meg, I have several hanging on my entrance hall. Deep peace of the running wave to you Deep peace of the flowing air to you Deep peace of the quiet earth to you Deep peace of the Son of Peace to you Celtic benediction You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt If there were nothing wrong in the world there wouldn't be anything for us to do. George Bernard Shaw Rules to Live by 1. Never give up 2. Be nice to one another 3. Think good thoughts 4. Try to do better 5. Say please and thank you That is by by entrance door and it seldom misses a person's attention, My favorite from my kids I didn't do it....it was the dog! Eileen
Jan 23rd 2013 new

Clowns are funny in the circus,on the highway their killers.
LT Dan Mathews(Broderick Crawford)
It doesnt matter what you drive,its how you drive.
Highway Patrol

Jan 29th 2013 new

Nuts
Gen McAuliffe to Nazis During Battle Of Bulge who asked him to surrender.
Not a bird,plane,or even frog.Just little old me.Underdog.
Wally Cox
Give your blood away to the Red Cross.Dont spill it on the highway.
Highway Patrol

Jan 29th 2013 new
The best way to give glory to God is to become the best version of ourself Paraphrased from Matthew Kelly.
Jan 30th 2013 new

" Believing and loving when it is beyond the power of reason to believe and love --- that is FAITH"

Jan 30th 2013 new

" Free will doesn't mean doing whatever you want. It means having the freedom to do WHAT IS RIGHT."

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: " Free will doesn't mean doing whatever you want. It means having the freedom to do WHAT IS RIGHT....
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

" Free will doesn't mean doing whatever you want. It means having the freedom to do WHAT IS RIGHT."

--hide--

I love this one, Rosemarie! Otherwise we are slaves to our desires and emotions so we have no freedom.
Jan 30th 2013 new
I love the many blogs and ebooks from Dr. Huizenga. Here a quote from one his blogs:

"As well, marriage is given to us to develop, to mature, to evolve over the course of our years here on

this planet. Marriage is not an end...whereby we achieve happiness. Marriage presents its

developmental challenges, from the first child, to the first teenager, to the last child leaving home, to

retirement, to preparing for death. And, in those processes we may experience further challenges of the

death of someone close, bankruptcy, vocational failure, health problems and yes.... infidelity!

Marriage is a process, a growing process, filled with trials, temptations, anger, passion, boredom.. you

name it. We in the marriage continue to "use" the imperfections of our partner to move us forward in

terms of our standards, values, beliefs, and well-being."
Jan 31st 2013 new

The careless driver isnt driving his car,hes aiming it.
Highway Patrol

Jan 31st 2013 new
" The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It never was between you and them anyway"
Mother Teresa
Posts 111 - 120 of 200