Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 1st 2013 new

Cops??????

Howzzat?

Feb 1st 2013 new

Like marshmallow fluff.

Feb 1st 2013 new

Give the guy a chance. -- Aunt Millie

Feb 1st 2013 new

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

Feb 1st 2013 new

Oh Oh! I gotta do the fun ones!

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"As You Wish."

tongue

Feb 6th 2013 new
'Adversity...leads us as if naturally to raise our eyes to Heaven to seek consolation...' From Trustful Surrender To Divine Providence' TAN Publishers.
Feb 6th 2013 new

Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle. --Philo of Alexandria

The Christian ideal has not be tried and found lacking. It has been found difficult and left untried. Chesterton

Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow Christ the King! L.A. Tennyson

Is there no virtue among us? James Madison

A day may come when the courage of men fails...but today is not that day. Tolkien

I have been young and now I am old, but I have never seen the righteous foresaken, or their seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25

Those that lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever. Daniel 12:3

Deus Vult! ("God wills it"--the battle cry of the Crusaders)

Feb 7th 2013 new
From Fr. Frederick William Faber:

"The Blessed Sacrament is the magnet of souls. There is a mutual attraction between Jesus and the souls of men. Mary drew Him down from heaven. Our nature attracted Him rather than the nature of angels. Our misery caused Him to stoop to our lowness. Even our sins had a sort of attraction for the abundance of His mercy and the predilection of His grace. Our repentance wins Him to us. Our love makes earth a paradise to Him; and our souls lure Him as gold lures the miser, with irresistible fascination."
Feb 7th 2013 new
"Character is how you and I act when our life is so far from what we wanted that we can barely breathe in the morning." youtu.be Connie Modesta, Why People Have Affairs
Feb 7th 2013 new
'We are not attracted to people because of their strengths. We are attracted to people because of our weaknesses which is why it is so important to know yourself...It's not your job to give my life meaning"

'youtu.be Connie Podesta, Attracted to People For Our Own Weaknesses?
Posts 121 - 130 of 200