Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

02/08/2013 new

The rat lives longer than the lion,but who wants to be a rat?
Preston Foster
The Last Days Of Pompeii

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-795552 said: You have to go through a few flakes before you can find anugget quote from me Michael
(Quote) Michael-795552 said:

You have to go through a few flakes before you can find a
nugget
quote from me Michael

--hide--
Sounds like my dating history. laughing Thanks, Michael.

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: "I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and sa...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

"I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and say, 'I love you very much. I will now give you what you love the most forever.'" -Surrender! Father Larry Richards

"Before government can give you everything you want, they must first take everything you have." -Author unknown

--hide--
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou

02/08/2013 new

Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad!

02/08/2013 new

Once in awhile we need to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

02/08/2013 new

We all got to eat. Chef stir the pot! Its getting cold!
Jimmy Hoffa

02/08/2013 new
(Quote) Beth-440770 said: Once in awhile we need to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy
(Quote) Beth-440770 said:

Once in awhile we need to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

--hide--

I like that one, Beth. The grace of the moment....
02/08/2013 new
When a friend asks, there is no tomorrow ... Old Polish saying
02/08/2013 new

A Friend in need is a pest.
Joe e Lewis
When you see me coming get on the other side of the street.
Ralph Cramden(Jackie Gleason)
When your coming theres no other side of the street.
Ed Norton(Art Carney)
Honeymooners

02/10/2013 new
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -Ronald Reagan
Posts 131 - 140 of 200