Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 10th 2013 new
"You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

Annon.
Feb 10th 2013 new

"Where ever you go; there you are. You can run from yourself; but you can't get far."

From a Clint Black song. biggrin

Feb 10th 2013 new
We become what we worship. Vinny Flynn
Feb 11th 2013 new
Let us never forget that an age prospers or dwindles in proportion to its devotion to the holy Eucharist. This is the measure of its spiritual life and its faith, of its charity and its virtue.

-St. Peter Julian Eymard
Feb 14th 2013 new

I have quite a few, but these are my all-time favorites!

"Sin is necessary, but all shall be well. All shall be well; and all manner of thing shall be well." -Jesus, via Julian of Norwich

"Men can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable." -Oscar Wilde

“When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take - choose the bolder.” -Ezra Pound

"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught." -- H. L. Mencken

"When a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way." -- Jane Austen

Feb 14th 2013 new
Humility is not pretending to be something you are not, rather it is having the courage to be who you are.
Feb 14th 2013 new

When Im right nobody remembers,when Im wrong nobody forgets.
Anonymous

Feb 15th 2013 new

Ed Norton(Art Carney) lighting a cigar.
I find it tough lighting the wet end.
Ed Norton
Your suppose to light the dry end.
Nortons Friend.
In the sewer there is no dry end.
Ed Norton
Honeymooners
Baby,your the greatest.
Ralph Cramden(Jackie Gleason)to Alice(Audrey Meadows) hug

Feb 18th 2013 new

"Oh, why was I not made of stone like thee?"
--Quasimodo in 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
-- Mother Teresa

- Elizabeth

--hide--

clap That's my favorite quote of all time!

Mother Teresa was very wise indeed. Praying

Posts 141 - 150 of 200