Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 28th 2012 new

"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that is not why a ship was built." Chinese fortune cookie

"All things work for good for those who love God." Romans

"I am not your friend, I am your mother...and if I am a good mother, one day I may be your friend. Get your ?#$% in the house. You are grounded." Me to my 16 year old daughter who is now my best friend.

- Elizabeth

Dec 28th 2012 new
Suffer and bear. Everything must serve those who stand firm. Heart, old child. Suffer and bear.
Dec 28th 2012 new

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." My Grandmother

- Elizabeth

Dec 28th 2012 new

A retreat I made almost five years ago, this quote was on the back of a young mans t-shirt and I really liked it.

"God assigns the duty to every man the dignity of every women."

-- Blessed John Paul II

Dec 28th 2012 new

"The tongue is soft and remains. The teeth are hard and fall out." - Ancient Chinese Secret

"He who knows enough is enough will always have enough." - Confucius

"If sports and academics don't work out for me, I can always be a country western singer, cuz all you need is a deep voice and a sorrowful song." - My 14-year old son, the day mid-term reports came home.

Dec 28th 2012 new

"Let us strive always to look at virtues and good deeds we see in others and cover their defects with the thought of our own great sins."

~ Santa Teresa de Avila

Dec 28th 2012 new

"Love is primarily in the will, not in the emotions...The will is like the voice; the emotions are like the echo." Bishop Fulton Sheen's 'Three To Get Married'

Dec 28th 2012 new

"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Mark Twain

"A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek him to find her."

Maya Angelou

"My wife Mary and I have been married foe 47 years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never."

Jack Benny

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with exper...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Mark Twain

"A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek him to find her."

Maya Angelou

"My wife Mary and I have been married foe 47 years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never."

Jack Benny

--hide--

"If women ruled the world, there would be no wars, just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other."

unknown

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: "I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and say, 'I love...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

"I believe the day you and I drop dead, the God of the Universe will look at you and me and say, 'I love you very much. I will now give you what you love the most forever.'" -Surrender! Father Larry Richards

"Before government can give you everything you want, they must first take everything you have." -Author unknown

--hide--

When going through Hell, You might as well Keep Going!! Winston Churchill during the Battle of Britain in 1940....
Posts 21 - 30 of 200