Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 9th 2013 new

An Ocean of Love and a Kiss on each Wave...

-The sign off from a an old letter found from my great grandfather to my grandmother after having her first child.

Jan 9th 2013 new

That's beautiful.

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: An Ocean of Love and a Kiss on each Wave... -The sign off from a an old letter found f...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

An Ocean of Love and a Kiss on each Wave...

-The sign off from a an old letter found from my great grandfather to my grandmother after having her first child.

--hide--
Laura, what a beautiful statement of love..

Jan 10th 2013 new

"...you can never get enough of what you don't really need..." Matthew Kelly

Jan 12th 2013 new
Today I am exactly where God wants me to be or He would changed it. Annon
Jan 13th 2013 new

Father had a wonderful, very simple statement in today's sermon:

At Baptism we receive ALL the graces needed to become a great saint.

It seems obvious I guess, but it really struck me.

Jan 15th 2013 new

I am your friend,you are my friend as long as you keep your word and not a moment after.
Anonymous

Jan 16th 2013 new

"When I was a child, I never wondered what was the right or the wrong thing to do. I just knew. Something within me told me...The most common name we give that gentle voice within us is conscience. Somewhere along the way, most of us seem to be conditioned to distrust ourselves. We stop listening to the voice of conscience and begin to seek out the opinions of many others....it is wise for each of us to take time in the classroom of silence to listen to the gentle voice within. Silence and solitude give a perspective to the situations of our lives that could not be gained by a thousand hours of conversation or a thousand pages of books...."

"If you do not know where you are going, you will never get there."

"Every being yearns to become all it is capable of being."

Matthew Kelly

Jan 16th 2013 new

Mine is The only constant in life is change or as i paraphase life is change

Jan 17th 2013 new
'Sooner or later our standards come to rest with the standards of our friends. '

Matthew Kelly
Posts 91 - 100 of 200