Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

My brother and his wife are coming over in 20 minutes to announce whether their baby is a boy or a girl! Antone or Allie (Well, I can't quite remember the girl name!) I'm so excited! :) biggrin Pray for a healthy baby, please! Praying rosary

Dec 28th 2012 new

Prayers going your way and I hope it's a girl smile

Dec 28th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Well, what's the verdict? Is Auntie Marita expecting a nephew, or niece?

Curious minds want to know! biggrin

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Well, what's the verdict? Is Auntie Marita expecting a nephew, or niec...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Well, what's the verdict? Is Auntie Marita expecting a nephew, or niece?

Curious minds want to know!

It's a BOY! Antone! I'm already getting ahead of myself of all the blue things and toys I could buy him. He's still a baby in his mama's tummy, but I can't wait until he's 2 or 3 when I can buy him toy cars and teach him how to throw. Well, maybe his dad can teach him how to throw because he won't make any little league team if I do it.

--hide--

Dec 28th 2012 new

It's a boy! Antone! I'm already thinking of all of the blue things I could buy him, and when he gets to be two or three I'll start buying him cars and trains and all kinds of toys. Maybe I could teach him to throw. Well, maybe his dad should because if I do he won't make any little league team.

Dec 28th 2012 new

Why does my angel keep saying 67? Even though I've posted several times the number is staying the same. Does it take a day to change?

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Why does my angel keep saying 67? Even though I've posted several times the number is stayin...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Why does my angel keep saying 67? Even though I've posted several times the number is staying the same. Does it take a day to change?

--hide--

The post count doesn't update in real time. It catches-up though. wink

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

Great news! I have a nephew named Antone biggrin May he come into this world safely Praying

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: It's a boy! Antone! I'm already thinking of all of the blue things I could buy him, and ...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

It's a boy! Antone! I'm already thinking of all of the blue things I could buy him, and when he gets to be two or three I'll start buying him cars and trains and all kinds of toys. Maybe I could teach him to throw. Well, maybe his dad should because if I do he won't make any little league team.

--hide--

We have a little cowboy on the way! highfive lil mikie hyper clap baseball

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

AMEN!

Posts 1 - 10 of 44