Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: We have a little on the way!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

We have a little on the way!

--hide--

I thought the cowboy was a cowgirl, but I forgot the cowgirl had long hair. Is it just me or does the green smiley face emotigram with the Santa hat look like the Grinch?

Dec 28th 2012 new

Nope, it's not just you, I thought the same laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Nope, it's not just you, I thought the same
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Nope, it's not just you, I thought the same

--hide--

biggrinHa. Ha. Looks like they no longer have this emotigram.

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I thought the cowboy was a cowgirl, but I forgot the cowgirl had long hair. Is it j...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I thought the cowboy was a cowgirl, but I forgot the cowgirl had long hair. Is it just me or does the green smiley face emotigram with the Santa hat look like the Grinch?

--hide--

It is the Grinch! grinch

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

Wow, they are quick wink I love this place biggrin

Dec 28th 2012 new

Well sir Victor, the Grinch Stoled Christmas...Now what do you have to say about that? biggrin

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I thought the cowboy was a cowgirl, but I forgot the cowgirl had long hair. Is it j...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

--hide--

cowboy does actually look a little "girlie"! CowGirl

Darn feminist movement! mischievous

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: It is the Grinch!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

It is the Grinch!

--hide--

No, I'm talking about the smiley face one. It looks like the yellow one only it's green with a Santa hat. By the way, where did you find these emotigrams?

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Well sir Victor, the Grinch Stoled Christmas...Now what do you have to say about that?
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Well sir Victor, the Grinch Stoled Christmas...Now what do you have to say about that?

--hide--

Does he have change for a $20? laughing

theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

OK Victor, a girlie with no hair, ugh laughing

Posts 11 - 20 of 44