Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: So....you'd actually come out here again?! Positive testimony here, folks!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

So....you'd actually come out here again?!

Positive testimony here, folks!

--hide--

I had a lot of fun meeting everyone......
Jan 11th 2013 new

I'll probably be camping out in the Arizona desert in March. I could take a vacation from my vacation! biggrin

Jan 12th 2013 new
Wish I could come. I enjoyed my first trip to Phoenix and Sedona, 4 years ago. (Didn't get to see much of Phoenix but did attend a D'backs game. baseball ) But I'm saving my pennies for my trip to New Orleans in May.
Jan 24th 2013 new
Best of luck with your gathering Lina. I hope you have a blast.

God Bless,

Kathleen
Jan 26th 2013 new

I'd probably come up for it. Depends on the weekend, of course.

Jan 26th 2013 new

I'm in.

I had such a great time at the last event and I'm with Bev, the activities aren't that important to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship. Everything we did last time was great, from the Botanical Garden to the ice cream and little word game we played at the hotel. I loved it all. Those of you coming from further away may be more interested in the activities. You're a wonderful group to do anything with. Actually, I met a high school student at a youth leadership camp last weekend who trains horses at Turf Paradise. That might be fun if it's open in the spring. Not sure.

Lina, let me know what I can do to help.

Dan

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-882797 said: I'm in. I had such a great time at the last event and I'm with Bev, the activities aren't tha...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

I'm in.

I had such a great time at the last event and I'm with Bev, the activities aren't that important to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship. Everything we did last time was great, from the Botanical Garden to the ice cream and little word game we played at the hotel. I loved it all. Those of you coming from further away may be more interested in the activities. You're a wonderful group to do anything with. Actually, I met a high school student at a youth leadership camp last weekend who trains horses at Turf Paradise. That might be fun if it's open in the spring. Not sure.

Lina, let me know what I can do to help.

Dan

--hide--

Have we figured out the timing of this??? For me it is not as much about the events planned as it is being able to relax & continue having fun with the others.....lol my main request is no caves.....
Jan 29th 2013 new

Aw, dang! Colossal Cave in Tucson, Kartchner Caverns in Benson, and the Grand Canyon Caverns outside of Kingman were all the targeted tourist spots, Brenda!

tongue

How about bouncing around on a Pink Jeep tour in Sedona's red rocks?

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Aw, dang! Colossal Cave in Tucson, Kartchner Caverns in Benson, and the Grand Canyon Caverns outside of Kingman...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Aw, dang! Colossal Cave in Tucson, Kartchner Caverns in Benson, and the Grand Canyon Caverns outside of Kingman were all the targeted tourist spots, Brenda!

How about bouncing around on a Pink Jeep tour in Sedona's red rocks?

--hide--

eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Sure bouncing around on a Pink Jeep sounds like fun....I may have to sit it out in the snack shop if there is another cave though....remember I tend to not like caves......lol
Jan 31st 2013 new
Hi Lina...

Here you go again planning a great time for all! I'm in if I can (need the date). We had such a great time last year that we need a reunion! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. If anyone wants to drive from Orange County, let me know... it's not that far and last year, we had a good time in the car too!

Can't wait...

Janet

PS... Any idea of timing?
Posts 11 - 20 of 453