Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Joan had suggested a restaurant in Cave Creek, which looks to be really nice for Friday night'...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Joan had suggested a restaurant in Cave Creek, which looks to be really nice for Friday night's dinner. Just learned someone's coming into town around dinnertime, so I'm thinking of scheduling dinner for maybe 6:30-7pm. This will leave time for enjoying the hotel's free Happy Hour beforehand.

Since a number of people are coming in before Friday, I would like to chat with Joan regarding pre-Event possibilities. Today I've been working on our time in Sedona. It's coming along!!

--hide--

What's the name of the restaurant?

Feb 24th 2013 new

Hi Joan,

I'm interested in any kind of hike. I'm good with just about any level except actual mountain climbing so whatever the rest of the hiking group might be up for is good with me. Another possibility would be to do some hiking in Sedona while we're there but I don't know the schedule and if time would permit. If others aren't opposed to getting an early start we could do a few hours Friday morning and be back to meet up with the group by lunchtime or even brunchtime if we started early enough. Just thinking out loud here.

Dan

Feb 25th 2013 new

A preliminary notice for CM Phx in the Spring is now posted on the Events page!

We need just 2 more people to confirm hotel plans with me, so that I am armed with true numbers when I talk with the hotel mgr tomorrow!

Feb 25th 2013 new

Lina, thank you for all you are doing to set this up, it sounds like you are putting a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in this.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hi Joan,I'm interested in any kind of hike. I'm good with just about any level exce...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hi Joan,

I'm interested in any kind of hike. I'm good with just about any level except actual mountain climbing so whatever the rest of the hiking group might be up for is good with me. Another possibility would be to do some hiking in Sedona while we're there but I don't know the schedule and if time would permit. If others aren't opposed to getting an early start we could do a few hours Friday morning and be back to meet up with the group by lunchtime or even brunchtime if we started early enough. Just thinking out loud here.

Dan

--hide--

No mountain climbing, then Camelback and Squaw Peak are out. THere are lots of gorgeous hiking trails in the surrounding areas, or we could climb up Camelback part way.

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Joan-529855 said: No mountain climbing, then Camelback and Squaw Peak are out. THere are lots of gorgeous hik...
(Quote) Joan-529855 said:

No mountain climbing, then Camelback and Squaw Peak are out. THere are lots of gorgeous hiking trails in the surrounding areas, or we could climb up Camelback part way.

--hide--

Joan: Is Camelback off 7th street? I lived in the Promontory Pointe Apartments when I lived in Phoenix. There was a great trail across the street from me, but I don't remember what it was called???
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: People looking at this thread and ... stop , get away from that computer, and come on out to thi...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

People looking at this thread and ... stop , get away from that computer, and come on out to this event! It is a great way to spend a few days of fun and fellowship with a nice group of Catholic singles in a casual, no-pressure atmosphere. This will be the 8th "official" CM Get-together I've attended. People at these events are always welcoming, friendly, and happy to meet new friends from around the country.

--hide--
highfive I absolutely agree with you, Michael! The weather and location is just right for a weekend get-away, or to add a couple of days onto either end for a longer vacation. Phoenix Fall was my first event, and was terrific! I'm sold on going to more Events, just for the fun of joining like-minded people of both sexes and all ages...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CMer's???!!! clap clap

Feb 25th 2013 new

hug

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I absolutely agree with you, Michael! The weather and location is just right for a weekend get-...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I absolutely agree with you, Michael! The weather and location is just right for a weekend get-away, or to add a couple of days onto either end for a longer vacation. Phoenix Fall was my first event, and was terrific! I'm sold on going to more Events, just for the fun of joining like-minded people of both sexes and all ages...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CMer's???!!!

--hide--

And, great odds for you guys as there are currently 7 gals and 1 guy officially signed up for the event. wink

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: And, great odds for you guys as there are currently 7 gals and 1 guy officially signed ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

And, great odds for you guys as there are currently 7 gals and 1 guy officially signed up for the event.

--hide--
Ooooh, Michael, just think of all the "LOCKS" you'll get on this trip!! wink laughing laughing faint

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I absolutely agree with you, Michael! The weather and location is just right for a weekend get-away, or to a...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I absolutely agree with you, Michael! The weather and location is just right for a weekend get-away, or to add a couple of days onto either end for a longer vacation. Phoenix Fall was my first event, and was terrific! I'm sold on going to more Events, just for the fun of joining like-minded people of both sexes and all ages...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CMer's???!!!

--hide--

Can't wait for the Spring addition of CM Phoenix!!!!!!
Posts 121 - 130 of 453