Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Bev, we oldtimers will protect you from any Giant Killers. We'll fend em off with our canes
(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Bev, we oldtimers will protect you from any Giant Killers. We'll fend em off with our canes.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing faint

Thanks, Dan!

Mar 4th 2013 new

clap hyper heartbeat lil mikie wave Well, I just registered for the hotel for 4 nights (Thursday through Monday) so I'm really excited!

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hi all,Regarding the D-Backs tickets, I'll be checking this week to see how many free tickets I can g...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hi all,

Regarding the D-Backs tickets, I'll be checking this week to see how many free tickets I can get. I was out of town and busy last week. Sounds like we have at least 5 interested at this point. I'm going to shoot for 10 tickets. The weekend sounds fantastic. Thanks again to our travel agent Lina. What a great itinerary. Thanks also to everyone who has done research on activities prior to the "official" event. And yes, I believe I did say oldtimers but it was all in fun! Bev, we oldtimers will protect you from any Giant Killers. We'll fend em off with our canes.

Can't wait to see you all!

Dan

--hide--

If you don't have enough of the free ones let me know and I can go online and purchase mine in advance. Thank you for helping organize us! :))
Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hi all,Regarding the D-Backs tickets, I'll be checking this week to see how many free t...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hi all,

Regarding the D-Backs tickets, I'll be checking this week to see how many free tickets I can get. I was out of town and busy last week. Sounds like we have at least 5 interested at this point. I'm going to shoot for 10 tickets. The weekend sounds fantastic. Thanks again to our travel agent Lina. What a great itinerary. Thanks also to everyone who has done research on activities prior to the "official" event. And yes, I believe I did say oldtimers but it was all in fun! Bev, we oldtimers will protect you from any Giant Killers. We'll fend em off with our canes.

Can't wait to see you all!

Dan

--hide--
Thank you Dan

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Dan... did you just use the word "oldtimers"... you must be confused with people in that old we...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Dan... did you just use the word "oldtimers"... you must be confused with people in that old western mining town we went to last time! Certainly not us youngsters!
--hide--

I can not tell a lie... gangster duck Janet...I confess...I am the one who first used the term "oldtimer" ... embarassed embarassed

Please let Dan out of the bulldog house...especially since he was such a knight-errant to accept the blame...

I will not pass GO, I will not collect $200, and I will go to jail--as long as there is a "Senior discount"! rolling eyes laughing

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I can not tell a lie... Janet...I confess...I am the one who first used the term "oldtimer"...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I can not tell a lie... Janet...I confess...I am the one who first used the term "oldtimer" ...

Please let Dan out of the house...especially since he was such a to accept the blame...

I will not pass GO, I will not collect $200, and I will go to jail--as long as there is a "Senior discount"!

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin Will you share the Senior Discount with others?????? tongue eyebrow
Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I can not tell a lie... Janet...I confess...I am the one who first used the term "oldtimer"...

I can not tell a lie... Janet...I confess...I am the one who first used the term "oldtimer" ...

Please let Dan out of the house...especially since he was such a to accept the blame...

I will not pass GO, I will not collect $200, and I will go to jail--as long as there is a "Senior discount"!

--hide--

LOL... you are too funny! There is no doghouse... Can't wait to see everyone!
Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Will you share the Senior Discount with others??????
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Will you share the Senior Discount with others??????
--hide--
Only if you're willing to be the one holding the "white" ticket, when EVERYONE ELSE has a pink ticket! wink

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Only if you're willing to be the one holding the "white" ticket, when EVERYONE ELSE has a pink ...

Only if you're willing to be the one holding the "white" ticket, when EVERYONE ELSE has a pink ticket!

--hide--

scratchchin Sure I don't mind...... laughing
Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Will you share the Senior Discount with oth...

Quote:
Brenda-74660 said:

Will you share the Senior Discount with others??????

Only if you're willing to be the one holding the "white" ticket, when EVERYONE ELSE has a pink ticket!

--hide--

With my gray hair, I don't need a white ticket (or any kind of ticket or card) to get a senior discount; those young'uns working in restaurants take one look, and just give me the discount, been that way for the last 10 years embarassed laughing

Posts 181 - 190 of 453