Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 200th!!!!! even though threads in Meet-ups don't lock, it is still special to get that 200th...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

200th!!!!! even though threads in Meet-ups don't lock, it is still special to get that 200th just the same. See y'all in 70 days!

--hide--
And only 647 to catch RMA I.

Mar 7th 2013 new

If you haven't joined up for this Phoenix/Sedona trip yet - head on over to the Events Page (under the More category) for further info as I think this thread is going to lock down any minute now!wave

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: If you haven't joined up for this Phoenix/Sedona trip yet - head on over to the Events Page...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

If you haven't joined up for this Phoenix/Sedona trip yet - head on over to the Events Page (under the More category) for further info as I think this thread is going to lock down any minute now!

--hide--

hmmmm. Perhaps this thread is so good that it will never lock down You get a Gold Star! (I thought the threads locked automatically after 200 postings)scratchchin biggrin

Mar 7th 2013 new

Okay, so I'm going to post one last time, and then I'll let someone else get the last wordlaughing See you all in Scottsdale!hug

Mar 7th 2013 new

wave Ahhhh, I just read Michael's post. So, threads in Member Meet-ups don't lock! Well, in that case, let's see how high we go!hyper

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Ahhhh, I just read Michael's post. So, threads in Member Meet-ups don't lock! Well, in ...

Ahhhh, I just read Michael's post. So, threads in Member Meet-ups don't lock! Well, in that case, let's see how high we go!

--hide--

yup, Member meet ups theads do not lock (unless by admin... the first Rocky Mt Adventure now has 848 posts, and they haven't shut that one down, going on two years after the event laughing)

Anybody on the fence, never attended an event, or coming back for their 8th event or more... CM Phoenix in the Spring, sign up now!

Mar 8th 2013 new

I can't wait to meet this crazy group! rolling eyes

Mar 10th 2013 new

I posted a comment on the events page, but I will repeat it here. I'm planning to go to Taliesin West (the Frank LLoyd Wright compound built in 1937) on Friday morning for one of their guided tours along with one or two others. You can get more info about the the tours, schedules, and prices at http://www.franklloydwright.org and just click on Taliesin West. Sunrise

If anyone is interested in joining us, please just send me a message. biggrin The tour that I plan to take is 90 minutes, costs $32, and I think is on the half hour during season (which I think ends the end of April). Will likely leave the hotel around 9:30 or 10:00AM at the latest.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I posted a comment on the events page, but I will repeat it here. I'm planning to go to Tal...

I posted a comment on the events page, but I will repeat it here. I'm planning to go to Taliesin West (the Frank LLoyd Wright compound built in 1937) on Friday morning for one of their guided tours along with one or two others. You can get more info about the the tours, schedules, and prices at http://www.franklloydwright.org and just click on Taliesin West.

If anyone is interested in joining us, please just send me a message. The tour that I plan to take is 90 minutes, costs $32, and I think is on the half hour during season (which I think ends the end of April). Will likely leave the hotel around 9:30 or 10:00AM at the latest.

--hide--
Hi Tricia, thanks for posting the link. I did check on the prices of the tours, and got the toll-free phone number to call about Senior Discount prices and Group Tour info. I have posted a comment on the Event site about the information I found.

Briefly, the tour coordinator suggested that we get tickets online at Zerve AT LEAST 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE, and the individual prices are $32 for general admission, and $28 for 60 and up. (Yay Allen--you can save $4! BTW I clicked on your profile accidently when posting to the comments board embarassed ).

Group tour rates are based on a "fixed 15 person" minimum ($390) for mixed age groups (which works out to $26/each) or ($330) for all 60 and over ($22/each) BUT they'll check everyone's ID!!

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Hi Tricia, thanks for posting the link. I did check on the prices of the tours, and got the tol...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Hi Tricia, thanks for posting the link. I did check on the prices of the tours, and got the toll-free phone number to call about Senior Discount prices and Group Tour info. I have posted a comment on the Event site about the information I found.

Briefly, the tour coordinator suggested that we get tickets online at Zerve AT LEAST 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE, and the individual prices are $32 for general admission, and $28 for 60 and up. (Yay Allen--you can save $4! BTW I clicked on your profile accidently when posting to the comments board ).

Group tour rates are based on a "fixed 15 person" minimum ($390) for mixed age groups (which works out to $26/each) or ($330) for all 60 and over ($22/each) BUT they'll check everyone's ID!!

--hide--

Hi Beverly, Thanks for getting all the info.

I posted a lengthy comment in the Events Page basically suggesting that anyone interested buy their own ticket (senior or unsenior) for the 10AM Friday, April 26 Insights Tour through the Taliesin West website (which links you to Zerve). We can figure out transportation later. This will mean leaving the hotel by 9:15AM as it is a half hour ride to Taliesin West from the hotel.

Please read my full comment on the EVENTS page if you're interested for further details!

Posts 201 - 210 of 453