Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 14th 2013 new

I can't believe there aren't more CM members from the Northern States that wouldn't want to come join us in Phoenix/Sedona the end of April where it is WARM and SUNNY and you have the EXCELLENT CM members to interact with! hug Sunrise

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I can't believe there aren't more CM members from the Northern States that wouldn't...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I can't believe there aren't more CM members from the Northern States that wouldn't want to come join us in Phoenix/Sedona the end of April where it is WARM and SUNNY and you have the EXCELLENT CM members to interact with!

--hide--

I'm going and hoping to golf too. It will be my first time to meet other CM'ers in a group situation. Its time to dig out the short-sleeve attire!

Mar 15th 2013 new

We've already had a couple of 90-degree weather days.... boggled

Mar 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We've already had a couple of 90-degree weather days....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

We've already had a couple of 90-degree weather days....

--hide--

Can't wait till next month!!!!
Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We've already had a couple of 90-degree weather days....

We've already had a couple of 90-degree weather days....

--hide--

90 degrees??? faint ... here, I'm looking at another major snowstorm on Monday snowman

Mar 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 90 degrees??? ... here, I'm looking at another major snowstorm on Monday
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

90 degrees??? ... here, I'm looking at another major snowstorm on Monday

--hide--

It's 85 in Oklahoma today....
Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It's 85 in Oklahoma today....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--

And, I'm sad to say that it's only 39 degrees in Chicago with a chance of snow this evening! sad Waitng for Phoenix!!! biggrin

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It's 85 in Oklahoma today....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--

It's 70 in Tulsa already (10:30 AM). This is just a one day fling with summer - the high is 75 tomorrow then back into the 50s

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: It's 70 in Tulsa already (10:30 AM). This is just a one day fling with summer - the h...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

It's 70 in Tulsa already (10:30 AM). This is just a one day fling with summer - the high is 75 tomorrow then back into the 50s

--hide--

I would be thrilled to have weather in the 50's! cool

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Aw, dang! Colossal Cave in Tucson, Kartchner Caverns in Benson, and the Grand Canyon Caverns outsi...

Aw, dang! Colossal Cave in Tucson, Kartchner Caverns in Benson, and the Grand Canyon Caverns outside of Kingman were all the targeted tourist spots, Brenda!

How about bouncing around on a Pink Jeep tour in Sedona's red rocks?

--hide--

Lina, I'm interested to join you and other CMers on this meet up, but have to know the date to be sure if I can come or not. I have not been to AZ and I think it would be nice to go meet fellow CMers and join the fun.biggrin I like to explore new places/areas...see the natural wonders God has created, and caves are among them especially the ones that are not yet altered by humans...the ones that are very natural on the inside. I heard that the Colossal Cave and Kartchner Caverns have marvelous cave formations but Kartchner Caverns is home to some of the world's notable cave formations including the stalactites and stalagmites. The different formation of those beautiful stalactites and stalagmites really fascinates me. The thrill of going into a dark cave with the headlamp flashlight, see the natural beauty that's inside the cave and the only natural light that you see is at the entrance/exit IS awesome! And of course the Grand Canyon is also awesome. smile

Posts 211 - 220 of 453