Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Bump! only 16 shopping days until CM-Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Bump! only 16 shopping days until CM-Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona

--hide--

I can't wait to see everyone again....
Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Bump! only 16 shopping days until CM-Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona

--hide--
eyepopping No Way!!!! I'm not ready yet! embarassed ................ laughing

Apr 9th 2013 new

--hide--
Hard to believe it's only a little over 2 weeks and the anticipation of flying is really starting to build. However, I have a trip up north on 19,20,21 to visit old friends and see a Phillies game (hope they're playing better by then) and that's kinda got me preoccupied. See you all on the 25th or 26th. clap clap clap

Apr 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: No Way!!!! I'm not ready yet! ................
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

No Way!!!! I'm not ready yet! ................

--hide--

hug Thank you again for organizing us..... Praying
Apr 12th 2013 new

Hello all,

For those who expressed interest in the Thursday evening Diamondbacks game, I now have the 10 tickets in hand. Nine of the ten are spoken for. If you're interested in the last ticket, let me know. FYI, the seats aren't the greatest, they're a little like me, they're in left field. More specifically, they're in Section 142, rows 19 & 20 if you want check them out. The good thing is they're free so you can buy a beer or soda and a hot dog. If you're really into baseball and want a real good seat you may consider looking into buying a better seat. I won't be offended at all, just let me know so I can make mine avialable to someone else. The names of those who previously expressed interest are: Allen, Bev, Brenda, Janet, Joan, John, Lina, Michael and myself. Again, that leaves me with one extra ticket so please contact me if you'd like to join us. Only two more weeks to go. How exciting! Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Blessings!

Dan

Apr 12th 2013 new
Thanks so much Lina!!! I can hardly wait!!! Phoenix here we come... ⚾🚙🌵🐎⛪✈🚂⛳🌻🌎.

And thanks Dan for getting the tickets!
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hello all,For those who expressed interest in the Thursday evening Diamondbacks game, I now...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hello all,

For those who expressed interest in the Thursday evening Diamondbacks game, I now have the 10 tickets in hand. Nine of the ten are spoken for. If you're interested in the last ticket, let me know. FYI, the seats aren't the greatest, they're a little like me, they're in left field. More specifically, they're in Section 142, rows 19 & 20 if you want check them out. The good thing is they're free so you can buy a beer or soda and a hot dog. If you're really into baseball and want a real good seat you may consider looking into buying a better seat. I won't be offended at all, just let me know so I can make mine avialable to someone else. The names of those who previously expressed interest are: Allen, Bev, Brenda, Janet, Joan, John, Lina, Michael and myself. Again, that leaves me with one extra ticket so please contact me if you'd like to join us. Only two more weeks to go. How exciting! Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Blessings!

Dan

--hide--

Thank you so much, Dan... I like the view from left field, that's where I spend most of my time, too lil mikie

Eight inches of snow fell here since noon yesterday, more coming down now, and another snowstorm forecast for Sunday into Monday. I'm REALLLY looking forward to this trip snowman

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Thank you so much, Dan... I like the view from left field, that's where I spend most...

Thank you so much, Dan... I like the view from left field, that's where I spend most of my time, too

Eight inches of snow fell here since noon yesterday, more coming down now, and another snowstorm forecast for Sunday into Monday. I'm REALLLY looking forward to this trip

--hide--
Accuweather is calling for upper 90's right now.

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hello all,For those who expressed interest in the Thursday evening Diamondbacks game, I now have the 10 t...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hello all,

Blessings!

Dan

--hide--

Thank you for organizing this for us!!! Can't wait!!
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hello all,For those who expressed interest in the Thursday evening Diamondbacks game, I now...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hello all,

Blessings!

Dan

--hide--
Thanks for getting the tickets for us Dan. If Chase is anything like Citizens Bank Park in Philly there are no bad seats and I have sat in left field upper level there.

Posts 291 - 300 of 453