Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: No Way!!!! I'm not ready yet! ................
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

No Way!!!! I'm not ready yet! ................

--hide--
And thank you Lina for putting together this wonderful event. 13 days and counting! cool

Apr 12th 2013 new

Hey, I think we missed Allen's birthday somewhere along the line these past couple weeks..... scratchchin eyebrow sorry

Belated Happy Birthday, Allen! Happy Birthday!

Apr 13th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Allen!!! Happy Birthday!
Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Happy Birthday Allen!!!
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Happy Birthday Allen!!!
--hide--

Happy Birthday Allen!!

Michael, You'll look a little silly getting on the plane in shorts but it will make all those crazy Minnesotans wonder what you're up to. The only cold you'll find here will be the ice in your drink and the refreshing pool at the hotel. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dan

Apr 14th 2013 new

My count is 14 confirmed attendees--9 out-of-staters, 1 out-of-countryer, and 4 Arizonans.

We're evenly split as a group between the Jeep tour and the State park.
Looks like we'll need 3 vehicles to get us all to Sedona.

Apr 14th 2013 new

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes. wave I am now officially an old man! Haha, no telling what kind of shenanigans I can get into now. wink

On another note, I was also thinking of wearing shorts and that will be fine here in the beautiful state of North Kakalacky but my first stop is Detriot. sad That could be interesting. shhh

Apr 14th 2013 new
Lina,

I will have my car if you need another driver... I can sit 3 plus myself comfortably, 4 if squished.

Janet
Apr 14th 2013 new

Thanks, Janet! Joan has a vehicle that accommodates 7 people. My car seats 5 total, and with your car--we have a plan!
hug

Apr 17th 2013 new
I am in Phoenix tonight for work... and in one week I will be in Phoenix again for play... Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! :)
Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I am in Phoenix tonight for work... and in one week I will be in Phoenix again for play... Looking forwar...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I am in Phoenix tonight for work... and in one week I will be in Phoenix again for play... Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! :)
--hide--
NO FAIR, Janet!! Gettting a head-start on all of the rest of us... weeping

scratchchin Checking out the digs and hotel snacks? shhh

Posts 301 - 310 of 453