Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

04/18/2013 new

eyepopping BTW---this weekend, I'll probably "check out" the profiles of those attending the Phoenix event next week...It just helps me with the face-name recognition/memory thing I have managed to need as I've slipped into these "mature" years! I hope no one is offended by this, and of course, you're more than welcome to peruse mine...

Course, you'll have to wait for next week to "check my teeth"...! wink

04/18/2013 new
Different hotel downtown near the office... Everyone better get ready for some incredible weather... It is beautiful here! I head back home tonight.
04/18/2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Different hotel downtown near the office... Everyone better get ready for some incredible weather... It i...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Different hotel downtown near the office... Everyone better get ready for some incredible weather... It is beautiful here! I head back home tonight.
--hide--

Excellent! Its snowing heavily here right now. I just want to see bare ground, green grass and friendly CM'ers!

04/18/2013 new
John you are coming to the right place... Lina knows how to plan great getaway weekends for her fellow CMers!
04/18/2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Excellent! Its snowing heavily here right now. I just want to see bare ground, green grass ...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Excellent! Its snowing heavily here right now. I just want to see bare ground, green grass and friendly CM'ers!

--hide--

John, you're guaranteed to be granted those three wishes and more. Janet's absolutely right about Lina's talents as a tour planner. I mentioned to her the other day that I think God will put her in charge of welcome tours when she gets to heaven. We're in for a great weekend!

04/19/2013 new

[quote]Beverly-649723 said:

BTW---this weekend, I'll probably "check out" the profiles of those attending the Phoenix event next week...It just helps me with the face-name recognition/memory thing I have managed to need as I've slipped into these "mature" years! I hope no one is offended by this, and of course, you're more than welcome to peruse mine...

Course, you'll have to wait for next week to "check my teeth"...!

I'll be doing the same, Beverly. The events page has pictures of all who are signed up to go and I think I will print those out too. I'm horrible with putting names to faces even after 30 years of teaching teenagers...I've kind of blocked that ability from my brain!

04/19/2013 new

embarassed Aw, you guys with the compliments! hug Thank you!

Allen 311949
Michael 76823
Dan 882797
Debbie 168656
Sherry 939230
John 34848
Janet 62904
Beverly 649723
Brenda 74660
Joan 529855
Liz 914661
Joyce 891806
Martha 706970
Peggy 755976
Casey 637092
Therese 668052

These are the only people who have confirmed with me their attendance. If anyone else is out there planning on joining us, please speak up now, or forever hold it. The Jeep tour and Saturday lunch are the two things I need to know right away, as the places needs reservations or food order in advance. After talking again with Fri dinner and Sat breakfast places, they're fine with us ordering once we get there--they'll make sure to handle our party's meals promptly.

Looking forward to the weekend! wave hyper

04/19/2013 new

(Quote) Sherry-939230 said: I'm horrible with putting names to faces even after 30 years of teaching teenagers...I've kind ...
(Quote) Sherry-939230 said: I'm horrible with putting names to faces even after 30 years of teaching teenagers...I've kind of blocked that ability from my brain!

--hide--
laughing laughing Same is true for teaching elementary students, Sherry! Course, we'll have great reasons to remember all of our new CM friends' names! We'll be bonding and having a great time soon!! highfive lil mikie hyper

04/19/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: John, you're guaranteed to be granted those three wishes and more. Janet's absolute...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

John, you're guaranteed to be granted those three wishes and more. Janet's absolutely right about Lina's talents as a tour planner. I mentioned to her the other day that I think God will put her in charge of welcome tours when she gets to heaven. We're in for a great weekend!

--hide--
highfive Amen to that, Dan!!

Lina, you are an angel in my book already! hug Bow

04/19/2013 new

One week away!!! hyper .. and a most welcome respite from the weather. Most people from here go to Arizona in, say, January or February to get away from the snow snowman ... I'll be doing so at the end of April rolling eyes

Some parts 'round here got over 20 inches of the white stuff since yesterday... on top of the 8" last week penguin

Posts 311 - 320 of 453