Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 19th 2013 new

If it were possible, I'd trade places for a week, if this week could be swapped for one in June or July...

Apr 19th 2013 new

I will be praying for your meetup have fun, wish I could come! wave Praying rose lil mikie party

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I will be praying for your meetup have fun, wish I could come!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I will be praying for your meetup have fun, wish I could come!

--hide--

It should be more fun than a barrel of monkeysmonkey monkey Of course, I'm travelling a few miles to go to the desert. Being Canadian, I'm even going to take in a hockey game in Phoenix!

Hmm, I wonder if I should to leave my longJohns at home? scratchchin

Apr 20th 2013 new

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that there are 10 of us attending the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game on Thursday evening. The game starts at 6:40. We're thinking about riding the light rail to the ballpark and I think the fare is a couple of dollars. I checked the seating chart and there are tickets available adjacent to where we're sitting if anyone is interested. I believe the tickets are $22.50 including tax. Our seats are in Section 142, Rows 19 and 20 and the seat numbers are 14-18. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: It should be more fun than a barrel of monkeys Of course, I'm travelling a few miles to...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

It should be more fun than a barrel of monkeys Of course, I'm travelling a few miles to go to the desert. Being Canadian, I'm even going to take in a hockey game in Phoenix!

Hmm, I wonder if I should to leave my longJohns at home?

--hide--
laughing laughingJohn long John maybe you should bring them, this crazy weather! Nope I am sure it will be beautiful for you! Yeah it'll be weird going to a hockey game in shorts huh?! As far as the barrel of monkeys is concerned keep watch they'll be stealing your popcorn at the hockey game!

Have fun let us know how it went!!! rose biggrin CowGirl Ice Skating monkey scratchchin

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: One week away!!! .. and a most welcome respite from the weather. Most people from here go to Ari...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

One week away!!! .. and a most welcome respite from the weather. Most people from here go to Arizona in, say, January or February to get away from the snow ... I'll be doing so at the end of April

Some parts 'round here got over 20 inches of the white stuff since yesterday... on top of the 8" last week

--hide--

With the 20" on Thursday, our total for April is 43" ! (That's 109.2 cm if you are scoringing in Canada Canada) No doubt it won't all be gone by the time I get back from Phoenix ...

Apr 21st 2013 new

I kind of lost track of the possibilities of what we can do on Friday, for those arriving Thursday. Any plans to meet in the lobby and do whatever? Starting with breakfast... smile I'm hoping I will recognize at least some of you from your pictures! laughing

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Sherry-939230 said: I kind of lost track of the possibilities of what we can do on Friday, for those arriving Thursd...
(Quote) Sherry-939230 said:

I kind of lost track of the possibilities of what we can do on Friday, for those arriving Thursday. Any plans to meet in the lobby and do whatever? Starting with breakfast... I'm hoping I will recognize at least some of you from your pictures!

--hide--

Hi Sherry, I recall some discussion about, I believe it was St. Joseph's shrine in Yarnell, AZ for Friday afternoon. I think Joan mentioned it and that it was an hour or hour and a half from the hotel in Scottsdale. There was also some discussion about a possible morning hike somewhere in the Phoenix area.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble recognizing the group. It will look like several people wandering around looking like they're looking for someone. You'll recognize the look right away. About what time will you be arriving?

Dan

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-882797 said: Hi Sherry, I recall some discussion about, I believe it was St. Joseph's shrine in Yarn...
(Quote) Dan-882797 said:

Hi Sherry, I recall some discussion about, I believe it was St. Joseph's shrine in Yarnell, AZ for Friday afternoon. I think Joan mentioned it and that it was an hour or hour and a half from the hotel in Scottsdale. There was also some discussion about a possible morning hike somewhere in the Phoenix area.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble recognizing the group. It will look like several people wandering around looking like they're looking for someone. You'll recognize the look right away. About what time will you be arriving?

Dan

--hide--

I arrive about 5:30 on Thursday evening. Yes, I thought I would probably be looking for those who look like they are also looking for those who are looking...whatever! boggled biggrin

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: With the 20" on Thursday, our total for April is 43" ! (That's 109.2 ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

With the 20" on Thursday, our total for April is 43" ! (That's 109.2 cm if you are scoringing in Canada ) No doubt it won't all be gone by the time I get back from Phoenix ...

--hide--

up to 8 more inches coming tonight thru tomorrow afternoon boggled snowman

Posts 321 - 330 of 453