Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 24th 2013 new

With you all in spirit...!!!

Going on a silent retreat this weekend & will be praying God's marvelous blessings upon you all. Praying hug Praying

May His Peace reign... rose

Apr 25th 2013 new

Aw, thanks, Debbie! hug Is it an Ignatian retreat? I've done one of those before, & it was silent. Good experience! Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Aw, thanks, Debbie! Is it an Ignatian retreat? I've done one of those before, & it was sil...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Aw, thanks, Debbie! Is it an Ignatian retreat? I've done one of those before, & it was silent. Good experience!

--hide--

Yep.... It's Ignatian & very hard work for just sitting around, listening & eating. I'm always exhausted.... but somehow totally refreshed after completing one. Have the best of weekends Lina... rose

His Peace... theheart

Apr 29th 2013 new
Many, many thanks to Lina for another fantastic weekend in Arizona! We all had a great time!
Apr 29th 2013 new

The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( eyebrow ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU heart to all those who attended CM Phx in the Spring. Yukon John & NY Liz won prizes for traveling the farthest (furthest?) to attend---over 2100 miles. So if they could do it, YOU can do it next time!

Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all again. Love you all! hug

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to a...

The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those who attended CM Phx in the Spring. Yukon John & NY Liz won prizes for traveling the farthest (furthest?) to attend---over 2100 miles. So if they could do it, YOU can do it next time!

Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all again. Love you all!

--hide--
Thank you Lina! Sitting here at the airport I realize this fantastic 4 days is truly over. When I arrived I knew no one but now I have many new friends, some of whom I feel I've known for a long time. Hope everyone arrives safely home or did so yesterday. Can't wait till next time!

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those wh...

The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those who attended CM Phx in the Spring. Yukon John & NY Liz won prizes for traveling the farthest (furthest?) to attend---over 2100 miles. So if they could do it, YOU can do it next time!

Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all again. Love you all!

--hide--
The event page listing was taken down, bot the thread lives on, as do the memories. Thank you for all you did to make us feel welcome , Lina hug Again, and I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, anyone who has the opportunity to attend a CM event owes it to themselves to take that chance. You'll never meet a better group of people!
Apr 29th 2013 new

Yes Lina, thank you very much for all of your organizing. Can we add event planning to your job description? Marvelous job, with real attention to detail!!

And thanks to everyone who enjoyed the FIRST 100+ degree day in 2013 (yup, we broke 100 degrees yesterday). Lots of good times sunning by the pool I am sure.

Don't forget, there is LOTS more to see in AZ: Grand Canyon, Mission Xavier de Bac, St. Joseph's Mission, Colossal Caverns, historical Jerome and/or Tombstone and the list goes on and on.

It was nice to meet other CMer's in the colder parts of the country. Now that the 100 degree days have arrived I can come visit you!!

Apr 29th 2013 new

CM PHOENIX PICTURES!!!

Thursday Night we went to the Diamondbacks game

Hi from Arizona Diamondbacks game at CM-PHX!

"Hi from Arizona Diamondbacks game at CM-PHX!"

Then on Saturday we took a little jeep ride up into the mountains

Sedona AZ along the jeep trail, CM-PHX

"Sedona AZ along the jeep trail, CM-PHX"

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: CM PHOENIX PICTURES!!!Thursday Night we went to the Diamondbacks game

(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

CM PHOENIX PICTURES!!!

Thursday Night we went to the Diamondbacks game

Then on Saturday we took a little jeep ride up into the mountains

Sedona AZ along the jeep trail, CM-PHX

"Sedona AZ along the jeep trail, CM-PHX"

--hide--
The pink jeep? I did that when I visited Sedona four years ago.
Posts 341 - 350 of 453