Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 29th 2013 new

No, I chose Sedona Offroad Adventures instead of the Pink Jeep cos SOA was cheaper & offered a tour I thought would appeal to the variety of people we had attending.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The pink jeep? I did that when I visited Sedona four years ago.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The pink jeep? I did that when I visited Sedona four years ago.
--hide--
Our jeep was orange (different jeep company)
Jeep we took up into the mountains at CM-Phoenix/Sedona, April 2013

"Jeep we took up into the mountains at CM-Phoenix/S..."

... we had myself, Yukon John, Janet, Sherry, Brenda, and Debbie on board for a two-hour tour

Apr 30th 2013 new

Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming. It was my first CM event and a wonderful experience. I arrived at home on Monday @noon, following 3 flights. Back to cold weather and snow. It will be awhile before I have the green grass sighting! The temperature when I came home was 21F, about 80 degrees cooler than Scottsdale.

Lots of great memories of everyone who attended. I think I was lost more than once too! The chapel at Sedona will always be in my memory bank.

God bless to everyone!

Apr 30th 2013 new

Many thanks to Lina for organizing this wonderful event. I know I am not the most talkative person laughing laughing laughing, but believe me when I say I enjoyed meeting all of you. btw...Jen and Terry had a great time in Vegas and highly recommend the helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon.

Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said:Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all agai...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all again. Love you all!

--hide--
AMEN TO THAT!! clap Bow
Lina, thank you again for all your organizing, outstanding selfless hostessing, and total charm wink ! hug

To Dan and Joan, many thanks for chauffeuring us around and showing off your gorgeous AZ real estate! Your generosity was so apreciated! hug hug

I had a marvelous time getting to know you all better, sharing the love of Christ, and can't wait to do the next one! thumbsup hug

MWAH TO ALL!! hug hersheyskiss

Apr 30th 2013 new

Thanks Lina for a fun time and meeting new friends! Now for an east coast event???? clap clap

Apr 30th 2013 new

wave laughing You DID join so you can post! laughing Good for you!

I had a great and memorable wknd with you all. It was wonderful to have Fall friends join again, and to meet new ones who seem like I already knew them. You guys with the cake at the restaurant (and the serenade), and the card & gift on Sunday, you really surprised me. Love you all!

May 1st 2013 new

Hello all,

Not much I can add except to reiterate that it was an outstanding weekend. Great seeing old friends and making new ones. Lina, I don't know how to thank you for ALL you did to make the weekend so special for all of us with our tailor made gifts and an outstanding itinerary. As I said before, I believe your assignment in Heaven will be tour guide. I apologize to all for ruining Yukon John's rendition of "Clementine".

I'm seriously thinking about putting together a Lake Havasu weekend in the future but it won't be until after summer so we don't fry everyone. God bless you all and may God grant you all His wonderful peace.

Dan

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-891806 said: Thanks Lina for a fun time and meeting new friends! Now for an east coast event????
(Quote) Joyce-891806 said:

Thanks Lina for a fun time and meeting new friends! Now for an east coast event????

--hide--
Good idea. VA Beach and the whole Hampton Roads area would make a good site for an Event.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: Good idea. VA Beach and the whole Hampton Roads area would make a good site for an Event.
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Good idea. VA Beach and the whole Hampton Roads area would make a good site for an Event.

--hide--

Great! 24F here this am and snowing(again). When can I book the hotel?
wave

Posts 351 - 360 of 453