Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 1st 2013 new

came out of lurking just to post on this thread! I had a great time in AZ. Such amazing CMer's!!

Thank you Lina for all your hard work. You made this a wonderful trip for everyone. I don't usually visit the same (vacation) spots twice, but I'd come back to AZ in a heartbeat. So get busy organizing the Grand Canyon trip, Lina!! wink laughing

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: You DID join so you can post! Good for you!I had a great and memorable wknd wi...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

You DID join so you can post! Good for you!

I had a great and memorable wknd with you all. It was wonderful to have Fall friends join again, and to meet new ones who seem like I already knew them. You guys with the cake at the restaurant (and the serenade), and the card & gift on Sunday, you really surprised me. Love you all!

--hide--

May 1st 2013 new

Yes, Virginia, there is a lake in Arizona... even if it is man made

"Yes, Virginia, there is a lake in Arizona... even ..."

May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Allen-311949 said: (Quote) Joyce-891806 said: Thanks Lina for a fun time and meeting new friends! Now for a...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Quote:
Joyce-891806 said:

Thanks Lina for a fun time and meeting new friends! Now for an east coast event????

Good idea. VA Beach and the whole Hampton Roads area would make a good site for an Event.

--hide--
I might be up for a gathering in VA Beach. It's within a day's drive for me. I went there with Catholic Alumni Club in 2005.
May 2nd 2013 new

oh, and I did meet a special new friend in the desert of Phoenix, but she is a bit taller than me

My new friend, CM Phoenix event

"My new friend, CM Phoenix event"

May 2nd 2013 new

Yeah, and she's got lots of arms.... the better to hug you with! Thanks for posting all the great pics. I hope your trip home was uneventful and that the snow has stopped falling so you can get on with spring.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: oh, and I did meet a special new friend in the desert of Phoenix, but she is a bit taller than m...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

oh, and I did meet a special new friend in the desert of Phoenix, but she is a bit taller than me

My new friend, CM Phoenix event

"My new friend, CM Phoenix event"

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing Oh, Mikey, a little thing like height shouldn't stand in your way of a perfect mate, doncha know....

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Joan-529855 said: Yes Lina, thank you very much for all of your organizing. Can we add event planning to your job de...
(Quote) Joan-529855 said:

Yes Lina, thank you very much for all of your organizing. Can we add event planning to your job description? Marvelous job, with real attention to detail!!

And thanks to everyone who enjoyed the FIRST 100+ degree day in 2013 (yup, we broke 100 degrees yesterday). Lots of good times sunning by the pool I am sure.

Don't forget, there is LOTS more to see in AZ: Grand Canyon, Mission Xavier de Bac, St. Joseph's Mission, Colossal Caverns, historical Jerome and/or Tombstone and the list goes on and on.

It was nice to meet other CMer's in the colder parts of the country. Now that the 100 degree days have arrived I can come visit you!!

--hide--

CM MN/WI is June 1st... and the way May is beginning, we might still have snow on the ground then laughing

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: CM MN/WI is June 1st... and the way May is beginning, we might still have snow on the gr...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

CM MN/WI is June 1st... and the way May is beginning, we might still have snow on the ground then

--hide--

Having lived in the area for 3o plus years.... That's very likely... eyepopping rolling eyes wide eyed

Bring your jackets... *brrrrr*

May 4th 2013 new

sad Feeling some withdrawal symptoms..... wave

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Feeling some withdrawal symptoms.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Feeling some withdrawal symptoms.....

--hide--
me too ! Last week we were in Sedona soaking up the serenity!

Posts 361 - 370 of 453