Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-891806 said: me too ! Last week we were in Sedona soaking up the serenity!
(Quote) Joyce-891806 said:

me too ! Last week we were in Sedona soaking up the serenity!

--hide--

me three! This morning I had to scrape snow and ice off my windshield weeping

May 4th 2013 new

84 degrees in my house right now... A/C won't be turned on till next Thurs. weeping <---- sweat, not tears

May 4th 2013 new

eyepopping sweat or freeze crazy may weather.... smile

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: sweat or freeze crazy may weather....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

sweat or freeze crazy may weather....

--hide--
cool May day here in Virginia Beach but my roses are blooming

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-891806 said: cool May day here in Virginia Beach but my roses are blooming
(Quote) Joyce-891806 said:

cool May day here in Virginia Beach but my roses are blooming

--hide--

sun is shining, snow is melting, half of our snow is gone, can now see grass(it is brown here till late May)
it almost hit 50F here today

I sang last night in our community choir concert(Les Mis, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Walk Like a Man, Moon River). Funny though, another song kept coming to me and I was tempted to sing it, but Dan wasn't available to do our duet of ....Clementine!

May 5th 2013 new
We had our first in-the-house scorpion Friday night after my son's concert. wide eyed
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We had our first in-the-house scorpion Friday night after my son's concert.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We had our first in-the-house scorpion Friday night after my son's concert.
--hide--

Hmm....haven't seen any lately. So do you think the scorpions are getting ready for the heat (by coming into the house)? It is supposed to be in the 80's this week...love the forecast so far.

May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those wh...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

The listing on the Events page was already taken down ( ). Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those who attended CM Phx in the Spring. Yukon John & NY Liz won prizes for traveling the farthest (furthest?) to attend---over 2100 miles. So if they could do it, YOU can do it next time!

Great fellowship, great Christian love, lotsa laughs. I had a blast and I hope to see you all again. Love you all!

--hide--

Thank you Lina for making my first CM event an unforgettable one.

Outstanding event, outstanding places, outstanding time, and for most, outstanding friends. hug I am so grateful to have this opportunity to meet you all. heart Each and everyone of you has a special place in my heart, I am looking forward to the next event and I hope we will meet again very soon. biggrin hug

TKC rose

Therese
May 6th 2013 new

--hide--

So he's now known as a sort of modified pied piper ? smile

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: We had our first in-the-house scorpion Friday night afte...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said: We had our first in-the-house scorpion Friday night after my son's concert.

So he's now known as a sort of modified pied piper ?

--hide--
laughing thumbsup

Posts 371 - 380 of 453