Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 12th 2013 new
Hi Joan,

I thought you were coming to California this weekend....

Janet
May 13th 2013 new

I'm in anytime in July or August except July 21-28. I'd love to get out of the heat for a few days by then. I'd be happy to give anyone from Phoenix a lift if you wanted to leave your car in Quartzite (about half way to Janet's area). I know some business owners there we could probably park your car at. You might be getting youself into something here Janet. I hope so!

May 13th 2013 new
Okay... here goes nothing... or maybe something. I hope everyone that attended the last 2 Phoenix events will also want to come to Sunny Southern California... as I would really like to see you all again!

Janet
May 13th 2013 new

clap thumbsup Yep, Janet, I'm in! I will help you any way I can. In fact, let's start throwing out some ideas to the others about what they'd like to do, and what weekends are available. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

May 13th 2013 new
I will try to get something posted tonight... I was ready to do it last night and when I went to hit the button, I hit the wrong button, and poof, it was gone.

Janet
May 13th 2013 new

Will you be starting a new thread for this? I'll be sure to watch for it!

May 14th 2013 new
Yes, I will try to get a thread going this weekend or next.
May 14th 2013 new

But let's keep THIS thread going too, because it's where I know I can find all my neat friends in one place!

Besides, it will be the easiest place to find the information about CM Phoenix or Tucson or Havasu or WHATEVER in the FALL 2013~

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: But let's keep THIS thread going too, because it's where I know I can find all my neat ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

But let's keep THIS thread going too, because it's where I know I can find all my neat friends in one place!

Besides, it will be the easiest place to find the information about CM Phoenix or Tucson or Havasu or WHATEVER in the FALL 2013~

--hide--

or CM in the Land of the Midnight Sun. With increasing daylight, our area now has the sun setting at about 9:45pm and limited viewing of the stars.

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: But let's keep THIS thread going too, because it's where I know I can find all my neat ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

--hide--
I agree, and i don't understand how a thread can be locked but still write on it?????

Posts 411 - 420 of 453