Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-891806 said: I agree, and i don't understand how a thread can be locked but still write on it????? ...
(Quote) Joyce-891806 said:

I agree, and i don't understand how a thread can be locked but still write on it?????

--hide--
They can't. If you can post to a thread, it isn't locked. Member Meet-Up threads have no 200-post limit as other rooms do.

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: They can't. If you can post to a thread, it isn't locked. Member Meet-Up threads have no 2...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

They can't. If you can post to a thread, it isn't locked. Member Meet-Up threads have no 200-post limit as other rooms do.

--hide--

this is true... I've already tried making the 200th post in meet-up threads, but it hasn't worked rolling eyes laughing

May 14th 2013 new

[quote]Janet-62904 said: Okay... here goes nothing... or maybe something. I hope everyone that attended the last 2 Phoenix events will also want to come to Sunny Southern California... as I would really like to see you all again!

Fantastic!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm excited to see everyone who'll be able to make it and to feel the nice cool ocean breeze on my face. Janet, thanks for agreeing to take the lead. Let me know if I can help do some research or something. If you assign us all a little piece maybe we can lighten the load. I'll keep an eye out for the new thread.

Many Blessings!!!

May 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: They can't. If you can post to a thread, it...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

this is true... I've already tried making the 200th post in meet-up threads, but it hasn't worked

--hide--
Your comment to Zoe in RMA II, about the longest running thread in CM history, really brought this home to me. Over 1500 posts between the 2 threads says something about how those Events affected those of us who attended, either I or II or both. I think the same is most definitely true of Phoenix in the Spring. I posted here instead of RMA II so you do not have to reply in order to be last post. laughing laughing laughing

May 16th 2013 new
If it's during summertime (not coinciding with my academic schoolyear), I'd love to attend. I'm always up for seeing my old stomping grounds. I'm a transplanted Orange County native.
May 16th 2013 new
Patrick, how about doing a CM Tucson in the Fall?
May 17th 2013 new
We missed seeing you this time, Patrick...Hope you can make the CA trip or Fall AZ event!
May 17th 2013 new
It will be interesting to see when a Southern California trip might happen! I grew up in Long Beach/Lakewood...it would be so awesome to see some of you again!
May 18th 2013 new
I just found out I'll be visiting Southern CA for a couple of weeks to visit my family.... probably the end of July through the beginning of August. I may be able to sneak away for a bit & would absolutely love to meet everybody! Please keep me informed.... *excited*
May 18th 2013 new
Some of us, Sherry, but not all of us? wink laughing
Posts 421 - 430 of 453