Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Oh, my gosh, John! I had no idea you lost your camera. Oh, what a terrible shame! Any chance it could've been left in your rental car, under the seat or in the glove box? Or maybe you put it down in Janet's car trunk when you went to get a bottle of water?..... Gah, I'm choked up about this!
Oh I checked out the rental car, hotel, etc. As we say, c'est la vie! Maybe now I'll learn how to use my digital camera. Especially since I'm on the way tomorrow to CM Wisconsin this coming weekend. Its a bit of a drive!!

May 27th 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Oh I checked out the rental car, hotel, etc. As we say, c'est la vie! Maybe now I'll learn how to use my digital camera. Especially since I'm on the way tomorrow to CM Wisconsin this coming weekend. Its a bit of a drive!!

Oh have a wonderful time John...

That's right next my home state, (Minnesota), & I have great memories of Wisconsin. Was truly hoping to tag the CM event on to a visit home... but not to be this year... *sigh*... Hope it's a rousing success for everybody.... rose
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Would you believe I lost my camera in Sedona. The last place I remember having it was at the Chapel of the Rocks. I even phoned back but they didn't have it in their lost and found bin. It would be nice to have some pictures of Sedona, the ball game or getting lost(at least twice!)
Oh, it was a hot day here...72F!!!
sad Bummer, John...

You were warmer than I was today--it was raining and 57* in "sunny California"... irked
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Who has posted any photos from CM Phx in the Spring? I had no camera with me, and I would like to have some for my memory book....
laughing Lina, I took many shots ( though not as many as Therese and Casey!) and would be happy to send them to you. I would gladly post some of the shots, but I would only do so if I had permission from the people in them first! I want to KEEP my new friends! If you email me your home address, I'll send a file to you. Anyone else who'd like to see their shots can also let me know by PM and I'll get them to you.

NOTE: I am the WORST photographer... rolling eyes embarassed We should have asked Joan to be our "Historian"!
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Lina, I took many shots ( though not as many as Therese and Casey!) and would be happy to send them to you. I would gladly post some of the shots, but I would only do so if I had permission from the people in them first! I want to KEEP my new friends! If you email me your home address, I'll send a file to you. Anyone else who'd like to see their shots can also let me know by PM and I'll get them to you.

NOTE: I am the WORST photographer... We should have asked Joan to be our "Historian"!
Yeah, I was a professional portrait photographer but interestingly enough I don't enjoy the "taking photos" part of it anymore. I still appreciate a well taken photo though, so I am sure there were at least a few of those at PhxCM
May 28th 2013 new
I will put the APB on my car... but I have not seen it yet! I will be able to share photos that I think are on my iPhone... not the best quality, but better than nothing... and the memories... they are all in our hearts and minds... Lina... you are the BEST event planner!!!
May 28th 2013 new
So nice to see familiar faces this morning . I'm following this forum so I can keep in touch with everyone.
May 28th 2013 new
wave hug Two other places to do so, too, Joyce: "Planting the Thought Seed in Orange County" and "A Week on the Beach", both in Member Meet-Ups.
May 30th 2013 new
Yukon John....Have a good road trip!!!
May 30th 2013 new
Will do...about to start Day 3 enroute to WI
Posts 441 - 450 of 453