Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Debbie-168656 said: sounds like a great trip. I've never been t...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Debbie-168656 said:

sounds like a great trip. I've never been to AZ so I'm thinking this might be a good time to come.

I would also be flying in.

will you be posting this on the events page soon??

Yay, another newbie! Yes, I'll be posting this soon on the Events page.

--hide--

and another Rocky Mountain Adventure alumnus! Sunrise

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said: Goading me into a reply? Ok. That's right around the end of the semester. Crunch time. Academics are f...
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said:

Goading me into a reply? Ok. That's right around the end of the semester. Crunch time. Academics are front seat, sorry. I have my future to think about and I already have been down this road due to an earlier debacle in my life. As much as I'd love to see all you lovely people again, the timing is just infeasable for me. Have fun, folks!

--hide--

Hope you do very well in your studies Patrick. We will definately keep you in our prayers this spring. Praying
Feb 15th 2013 new

Hi Lina,

Thanks for planning another great weekend. I'll be there. If you need me to shuttle anyone from the airport I'm happy to do so. I'll probably take Friday off work so I could be in Phoenix anytime Friday. I can also give a few people a ride to Sedona. Would we stay Friday at the same motel we used in the fall? Wasn't it a Best Western?

Thanks again Lina looking forward to April,

Dan

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-26175 said: Goading me into a reply? Ok. That's right around the end of the semester. Crunch time. Acade...
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said:

Goading me into a reply? Ok. That's right around the end of the semester. Crunch time. Academics are front seat, sorry. I have my future to think about and I already have been down this road due to an earlier debacle in my life. As much as I'd love to see all you lovely people again, the timing is just infeasable for me. Have fun, folks!

--hide--
graduate Rats! hissyfit hissyfit ( wave hug )

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Whoops, my previous posting should have said, Thanks, Beverly! I'm sorry for the tr...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Whoops, my previous posting should have said, Thanks, Beverly! I'm sorry for the transposition of names.

--hide--
Forgiven! hug

Feb 17th 2013 new
April 26th weekend sounds good to me, but I will probably drive there and therefore will most likely leave after lunch. Will it be at the same hotel so we can make reservations now?

See you soon!!

Janet
Feb 17th 2013 new

I would be very interested...late April and after? I'm all for seeing the natural beauty of the area - short hikes or excursions. But I'm up for just about anything really. I love the state and have a special interest in the Sedona area.

Feb 17th 2013 new

If I were to fly in on Thursday, would anyone be interested in a Diamondbacks game? baseball As a baseball fan I use what ever opportunity I get to visit a new ball park. I will be buying a plane tickets this week. Either way I can't wait to see Arizona cool and meet some new friends and apparently some old friends too. lil mikie

Feb 17th 2013 new

I will be flying in on Thursday, and since I've never been to Phoenix, I'm more interested in looking around the area (so to speak).

I plan to wander around Scottsdale (old downtown area apparently has Thursday night events/art galleries open late/ perhaps some entertainment) so after I get settled into the hotel Thursday afternoon I plan to get to Scottsdale somehow (won't have a car )to wander around a bit( I really enjoy exploring a new area by walking around it) and then have an early dinner there (remember I will be on Chicago time so when it's 6pm in Phoenix, it's 8pm in Chicago) before heading back to the hotel. So, if anyone plans to be there on Thursday and wants to join me, just let me know. But, I won't be doing this late into the evening (since I will have had a very early morning getting out of Chicago)., I will likely head out from the hotel around 4pm or so (assuming I'm checked into the hotel by then which I think I will be.)

Hoping to hear from Lina soon about hotel and pricesbiggrin .

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I will be flying in on Thursday, and since I've never been to Phoenix, I'm more interested in lookin...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I will be flying in on Thursday, and since I've never been to Phoenix, I'm more interested in looking around the area (so to speak).

I plan to wander around Scottsdale (old downtown area apparently has Thursday night events/art galleries open late/ perhaps some entertainment) so after I get settled into the hotel Thursday afternoon I plan to get to Scottsdale somehow (won't have a car )to wander around a bit( I really enjoy exploring a new area by walking around it) and then have an early dinner there (remember I will be on Chicago time so when it's 6pm in Phoenix, it's 8pm in Chicago) before heading back to the hotel. So, if anyone plans to be there on Thursday and wants to join me, just let me know. But, I won't be doing this late into the evening (since I will have had a very early morning getting out of Chicago)., I will likely head out from the hotel around 4pm or so (assuming I'm checked into the hotel by then which I think I will be.)

Hoping to hear from Lina soon about hotel and prices .

--hide--
Hope everyone has a great time. I have no vacation time left so hopefully I can vist the Phoenix area in 2014. Most likely will visit around spring training time. Sedona sounds nice so will have to visit that next year then! Have a fun time everyone!
Posts 51 - 60 of 453