Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/28/2012 new
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: For 2013 I want to continue to eat healthier , try and get more exercise. I am sure there are other things I ...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

For 2013 I want to continue to eat healthier , try and get more exercise. I am sure there are other things I just can not think of them right now. I hope everyone has a great new year.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

--hide--
Same here Chuck!!! But I didn't include the exercise.... I guess that should be added. Lol. :)
12/28/2012 new
I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
12/28/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
--hide--

You know that's a great way to sum up all of my goals! I think that is what God expects from all of us on some level, to be the best we can be in the way He made us. cloud

12/28/2012 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
--hide--
Ohhh I like that!!! :)
Posts 11 - 14 of 14