Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Yes, it's a very expensive smile!!!
--hide--

Thankyou for sharing it with us on CM Tara hug
Dec 29th 2012 new
--hide--

May I offer OGMBC a hug?
Dec 29th 2012 new

What's OGMBC?

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: What's OGMBC?
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

What's OGMBC?

--hide--

A little reminder and an encouragement. Hopefully I can make it stick.

One of God's Most Beautiful Creations. hug
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: A little reminder and an encouragement. Hopefully I can make it stick. One of God's Mo...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

A little reminder and an encouragement. Hopefully I can make it stick.

One of God's Most Beautiful Creations.
--hide--

Wow, Clair. That's beautiful.

Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: Wow, Clair. That's beautiful.
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

Wow, Clair. That's beautiful.

--hide--

Likewise! My only fear is that as it spreads here on CM I don't find myself in stir the pot! Its getting cold! with someone who doesn't realize this is a universal complement. My hope is that it starts people remembering that God being gone from society is the root of ALL the problems we see today. Encourage people to start acting like God's children will start growing the snowball! rosary
Dec 30th 2012 new
To leave everyone I meet with a better understanding that they are One of God's Most Beautiful Creations. OGMBC And as such start demanding others treat them as such. This in turn will hopefully start turning the tide of the war that we know Mary's Immaculate Heart wins! rosary

Then for dinner I'll have a hamburger today that I will gladly pay for on Tuesday!
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To leave everyone I meet with a better understanding that they are One of God's Most Beautiful Creatio...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To leave everyone I meet with a better understanding that they are One of God's Most Beautiful Creations. OGMBC And as such start demanding others treat them as such. This in turn will hopefully start turning the tide of the war that we know Mary's Immaculate Heart wins!

Then for dinner I'll have a hamburger today that I will gladly pay for on Tuesday!
--hide--

Whimpy! You remember Whimpy?

Dec 30th 2012 new

Top 10....

8. - 10. Don't keep score.

6. & 7. Remember to look on the bright side.

5. Do something out of my comfort zone. wide eyed

4. Make new friends. wave

1. - 3. Live life.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Lynn-898354 said: Whimpy! You remember Whimpy?
(Quote) Lynn-898354 said:

Whimpy! You remember Whimpy?

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Ode to the hamburger: youtu.be

Food fight! www.youtube.com

Classic Wimpy: youtu.be

Posts 11 - 20 of 24