Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 30th 2012 new

I prefer to hold off another month and a half and make Lenten resolutions. It is still Christmas season after all. Getting in better shape or losing weight always seems to go well with the Lenten season.

However if I want to go by things I want to accomplish this year, the moving option sounds good, as does the trip. Anything else that happens is God's will.

Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Lynn-898354 said: Whimpy! You remember Whimpy?
(Quote) Lynn-898354 said:

Whimpy! You remember Whimpy?

--hide--

???? Hefty trash bag commercial, "Hefty, Hefty. Hefty... Whimpy, Whimpy, Whimpy?" laughing

Are you Olive Oil?
Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: www.youtube.com Ode t...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

www.youtube.com

Ode to the hamburger: youtu.be

Food fight! www.youtube.com

Classic Wimpy: youtu.be

--hide--

Hmm, are you announcing a CM BBQ in OK, Jerry? Excuse me, Whimpy?
Dec 30th 2012 new

I am making a list of things I want to accomplish in 2013, but I do have one resolution that is most important to me. I will find God in each and every day! Whether it's in an action, my environment, another person, I want to recognize what God is doing in my life and in the world around me. It's not always second nature to observe these things.

Posts 21 - 24 of 24