Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: We are all Beautiful and we all have unique gifts no matter how smart we are or how we look ... ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

We are all Beautiful and we all have unique gifts no matter how smart we are or how we look ... God Loves each of us

www.youtube.com

--hide--

This has a good reflection before the song for all of us .. Blessings to each and eveyone one of God's beautiful and wonderfully made creations Praying hug theheart

www.youtube.com

Dec 29th 2012 new

A beautiful soul..... biggrin

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: This has a good reflection before the song for all of us .. Blessings to each and eveyon...

This has a good reflection before the song for all of us .. Blessings to each and eveyone one of God's beautiful and wonderfully made creations

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Individuals at present also look to having a positive self image. They strive to attain good education, live on good dieting, meet the right friends, and so forth and so on--this is where beauty and brains meet in the physical sense. But individuals also look for their own mates, someone who'd help bring out the best in them. And here is where beauty and brains tend to split apart. Question is, the possibility of having the best of both wotlds.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: We are all Beautiful and we all have unique gifts no matter how smart we are or how we look ... ...

We are all Beautiful and we all have unique gifts no matter how smart we are or how we look ... God Loves each of us

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Very True Kathleen smile

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: BINGO! It follows then that the perceived "need" for instant initial physical attraction is, ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

BINGO! It follows then that the perceived "need" for instant initial physical attraction is, to at least some extent, the result of cultural conditioning, not some inherent human trait. Like most other cultural influences, the effect has not been positive. Which is why we need to lead by example and return to an emphasis on core values rather than going along with the crowd.

--hide--
I totally agree, Jerry. How we go about doing that, I just don't know.
Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: I totally agree, Jerry. How we go about doing that, I just don't know.
(Quote) Cat-163322 said: I totally agree, Jerry. How we go about doing that, I just don't know.
--hide--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT To one of CM's Beautiful Brains wink Happy Birthday! wave

Dec 31st 2012 new

I believe the brains have it. What is funny is that on that aspect age does not matter, my two teenage sons go for brains. Sure, beauty will attract someone at first sometimes, but it's the brain that keeps them. Also, the more you like and care about someone, the more attractive they become.

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Lynn-898354 said: I believe the brains have it. What is funny is that on that aspect age does not matter, my two tee...
(Quote) Lynn-898354 said:

I believe the brains have it. What is funny is that on that aspect age does not matter, my two teenage sons go for brains. Sure, beauty will attract someone at first sometimes, but it's the brain that keeps them. Also, the more you like and care about someone, the more attractive they become.

--hide--

Brains. If you're not smart, you're not attractive. But you have to be attractive to go with the brains. . . so, I'm a picky guy, what can I say?

Dec 31st 2012 new
Beauty or beautiful is the combination of the inner and outer beauty. (i mean with inner beauty the personality or the character)

It is very common that at first glance, only outside beauty can attract us (men or women) and this is shallow beauty as it is only skin deep. Even an average looking person can work on and improve their outside look also they can delay the aging look but with all the work done soon or late this beauty is going to fade, only the inner beauty can always be cultivated and can last lifelong.

we can use our inner beauty to change the world. This brings me to conclude that beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, it is within ourselves. What the others see when they look at us is the projection of what we want them to see....
Dec 31st 2012 new
I would like to share those valuable words

Proverbs 31:10-12

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

Proverbs 31:29-30

Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Noble definition: ...of an exalted moral or mental character or excellence: a noble thought. Synonyms: lofty, elevated, high-minded, principled; magnanimous; honorable, estimable, worthy, meritorious.
Posts 51 - 60 of 118