Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Forearms!I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked ...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Forearms!

I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm development.

What are you going to do with a noodle armed gal? You're gonna wash the dishes, clean the house, on top of all the other stuff on a normal spouse's honey-do list. Find a woman with the requisite nicks & scars on her hands. A tattoo or two is fine to. But, be very wary of the skinny-armed gal... please.

& have a happy New Year!

--hide--

So OK I agree but wow. WOW. I mean the skinny is what is in fashion Ed. I can apprecite your thoughts. You are one interesting man with definte ideas.

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Forearms! I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm d...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Forearms!

I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm development.

What are you going to do with a noodle armed gal? You're gonna wash the dishes, clean the house, on top of all the other stuff on a normal spouse's honey-do list. Find a woman with the requisite nicks & scars on her hands. A tattoo or two is fine to. But, be very wary of the skinny-armed gal... please.

& have a happy New Year!

--hide--
Lol!
Dec 31st 2012 new

I agree with Lucia. The more I get to know and like the person, the better looking he is. And if I love him, no one would stand a chance period.!!!

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Beauty or brains?Brawn.j/k I could ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Beauty or brains?

Brawn.

j/k I could not resist.
(Have not read.)

--hide--

All of us cavemen out there agree, brawn is the way to go with us men, ladies, because we cavemen ain't much on beauty or brains. laughing

Dec 31st 2012 new

Brains ... makes for a very interesting individual ! santahat

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing. why not a little of both?
(Quote) David-364112 said:

false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing.

why not a little of both?

--hide--

Yeah, baby! smile wink Battling eyelashes

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Brains!The heart is just a pump. It has a lot of energy and determination. But, good Lord, g...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Brains!

The heart is just a pump. It has a lot of energy and determination. But, good Lord, give me a fine mind!

--hide--

Okaaaaaaaay! smile

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: How about a brainy beauty? I say brains, because beauty is where it starts, but if the brains are n...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

How about a brainy beauty? I say brains, because beauty is where it starts, but if the brains are not there, then beauty won't even help.

--hide--

Yeah, baby! smile Battling eyelashes

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever http://www.youtube...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--

God help us! laughing laughing laughing

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I like my men big and stupid!!! Just kidding.... . .
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I like my men big and stupid!!! Just kidding...

. . .

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Posts 71 - 80 of 118