Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Forearms!I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked ...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Forearms!

I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm development.

What are you going to do with a noodle armed gal? You're gonna wash the dishes, clean the house, on top of all the other stuff on a normal spouse's honey-do list. Find a woman with the requisite nicks & scars on her hands. A tattoo or two is fine to. But, be very wary of the skinny-armed gal... please.

& have a happy New Year!

--hide--

So OK I agree but wow. WOW. I mean the skinny is what is in fashion Ed. I can apprecite your thoughts. You are one interesting man with definte ideas.

12/31/2012 new
(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Forearms! I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm d...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Forearms!

I don't know how many times I have to post this. Your future wife needs marked forearm development.

What are you going to do with a noodle armed gal? You're gonna wash the dishes, clean the house, on top of all the other stuff on a normal spouse's honey-do list. Find a woman with the requisite nicks & scars on her hands. A tattoo or two is fine to. But, be very wary of the skinny-armed gal... please.

& have a happy New Year!

--hide--
Lol!
12/31/2012 new

I agree with Lucia. The more I get to know and like the person, the better looking he is. And if I love him, no one would stand a chance period.!!!

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Beauty or brains?Brawn.j/k I could ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Beauty or brains?

Brawn.

j/k I could not resist.
(Have not read.)

--hide--

All of us cavemen out there agree, brawn is the way to go with us men, ladies, because we cavemen ain't much on beauty or brains. laughing

12/31/2012 new

Brains ... makes for a very interesting individual ! santahat

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing. why not a little of both?
(Quote) David-364112 said:

false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing.

why not a little of both?

--hide--

Yeah, baby! smile wink Battling eyelashes

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Ed-442168 said: Brains!The heart is just a pump. It has a lot of energy and determination. But, good Lord, g...
(Quote) Ed-442168 said:

Brains!

The heart is just a pump. It has a lot of energy and determination. But, good Lord, give me a fine mind!

--hide--

Okaaaaaaaay! smile

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: How about a brainy beauty? I say brains, because beauty is where it starts, but if the brains are n...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

How about a brainy beauty? I say brains, because beauty is where it starts, but if the brains are not there, then beauty won't even help.

--hide--

Yeah, baby! smile Battling eyelashes

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever http://www.youtube...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--

God help us! laughing laughing laughing

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I like my men big and stupid!!! Just kidding.... . .
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I like my men big and stupid!!! Just kidding...

. . .

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Posts 71 - 80 of 118