Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have someone to kiss when the clock rings 12:00. party But....again I shall be spending New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in PJs. rolling eyes laughing I have total faith in God to guide me down the right path to find that special guy for me. I know the Lord is teaching me what true Love is all about. I hope eventually that I will get to share that Love that Jesus is showing me. Praying theheart biggrin

How many of you will be spending home this New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in your PJs? wink

cookiemonster theheart United States Flag :dove:

Dec 29th 2012 new

[quote]Susan-898689 said:

I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have someone to kiss when the clock rings 12:00. But....again I shall be spending New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in PJs. I have total faith in God to guide me down the right path to find that special guy for me. I know the Lord is teaching me what true Love is all about. I hope eventually that I will get to share that Love that Jesus is showing me.

How many of you will be spending home this New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in your PJs?

[/quote

I'm ususally sleeping until the fireworks start and the dogs start barking.I'll peak outside and watch the fireworks in my neighbourhood.

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have s...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have someone to kiss when the clock rings 12:00. But....again I shall be spending New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in PJs. I have total faith in God to guide me down the right path to find that special guy for me. I know the Lord is teaching me what true Love is all about. I hope eventually that I will get to share that Love that Jesus is showing me.

How many of you will be spending home this New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in your PJs?

--hide--

LOL! I never had much use for staying up to watch that ball drop! When I was young I was having too much fun with friends to watch it, and then once I was married and ex-d never was social or up for a time on the town especially if it meant paying a babysitter so I could be free, well, we slept through! And early celebration when it was midnight somewhere else sufficed with the 6 kids. I would love to be out this year, but probably not -- no kissing at midnight for me either -- sigh.

I do remember one funny moment at midnight New Years -- I had a newborn and he was colicky and up late every night screaming in pain -- he was screaming and I was trying to clean him up after an especially terrible diaper explosion and my then husband/baby's daddy/now ex came running up the stairs with wine glasses of sparkling grape juice to toast in the new year -- he was so mad at baby for spoiling his fun!

Happy New Year to everyone and may we all blessed with peace in our heart, whether we find our match here or not!

Dec 29th 2012 new

Praying that some day I will be able to share in the "New Year" celebrations. Even when I was married, my ex, being a corporate pilot, was generally not home. I have watched that ball drop many years. Only now, I am not too keen on the music so I don't find it as much fun. God has a plan. I must be patient.

Dec 29th 2012 new

For New Years Eve this I will be attending a dinner/dance with friends at a local party center. No one is bringing a date its just good friends brining in the new year together. We all we did not want to sit at home this year.

Dec 29th 2012 new

Susan,

I will be watching movies all night. Me,in my PJs, a bowl of popcorn (my favorite), several good movies and a bottle of champagne in my new, first ever bought, all by myself, just moved in home. I would rather be by myself instead of with someone I don't really know.

I also thought I would find someone by now, but it is OK, I will and then every day will be New Year's Eve. I just pray and trust in God.

I will keep you company!

Dec 29th 2012 new

I'll be with my mom, this New Year's Eve. Long story.... Her caregiver that will be working that evening absolutely loves the holiday. We had already planned a little celebration; however, today, we decided to go all out! The caregiver brought over necklaces for all of us and funny glasses for my mom to where that night. I went out and bought headbands. So, we're all going to dress up, take pictures, play music, eat good food, drink a (very small!) toast of beer, and party like it's 2013 until about 6:15 PM!! To be honest, I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!! The caregiver is too!! Mom goes along with whatever (I believe she secretly loves it, though!)! I guess you just have to find your joy where God places it for you....

Dec 29th 2012 new
I celebrate my sons birthday every New Years Eve!!! YAY LOVE HAVING A NEW YEARS EVE baby. I will be celebrating with my lil sister and her hubby since my lil monster is with his daddy. They are taking me under their wing this year since my ex (not my sons dad) and I recently split and I dont want to be alone. :)
Dec 29th 2012 new
I live in Las Vegas but you couldn't pay be to be on the Strip Monday night..id rather have a calm, warm evening inside..I would rather have a candlelit evening with someone else than freezing with a bunch of drunks on the Strip..no matter what the mayor says lol
Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have s...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

--hide--

No plans as of yet .... crossfingers

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Posts 1 - 10 of 30