Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I really hoped to find a special someone to kiss at midnight, too :( last year was the only time I...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I really hoped to find a special someone to kiss at midnight, too :( last year was the only time I ever have, and my then-bf didn't even want to, so it wasn't exactly romantic or anything :/

Half my friends are working, the other half are going to bars. I just want to go somewhere nice, doll up in one of my many fancy dresses, meet people, get excited; but I will probably go spend it with my father (he's very old and sick) and just watch the ball drop after he goes to bed...

--hide--

Your boyfriend wasn't interested in kissing at midnight? I hope you dumped him IMMEDIATELY.

Dec 31st 2012 new

For the first time in 7 years, I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to spend my night NOT dealing with drunks for once! Food, video games, and a movie or two.

Happy New Year!

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: My parish has adoration so I am going to go ring in the New Year with my best guy Jesus and my tw...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

My parish has adoration so I am going to go ring in the New Year with my best guy Jesus and my two little ones Dominic 10 and Philomena 8.

--hide--

The only thing cooler than the names of your children is what you do on New Year's Eve! Good for you and I hope you receive many blessings for doing so! biggrin

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Lynn-922010 said: Your boyfriend wasn't interested in kissing at midnight? I hope you dumped him IM...
(Quote) Lynn-922010 said:

Your boyfriend wasn't interested in kissing at midnight? I hope you dumped him IMMEDIATELY.

--hide--

Noooo, it took me a long time to dump him....we dated for almost 2 years, and he was never usually interested in kissing anyway, because he found me unnatractive <.< I guess we thought he could grow into love, but he couldn't get over my weight. He was not proud to be with me :/

Dec 31st 2012 new

wide eyed Omigosh Mary that is awful I am SOOO glad you dumped him he was very bad for you.

You are a lovely, talented, intelligent and compassionate woman of God and any man that does not see that is not worth your time!

On a side note, I made the Lord go shopping with me to find sparkling PJ's just for new years so I can skype with family and friends back home while looking festive and then yawn my way to bed at 12:15 or so...

Sure it would be nice and romantic but I have been busy lately and anyway; there have been plenty of wonderful New Years kisses in my life and I am certain there are many more to come. This midnight moment is all MINE for once lovestruck!

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have s...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was really hoping I'd find that special guy to spend New Year's Eve, and finally have someone to kiss when the clock rings 12:00. But....again I shall be spending New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in PJs. I have total faith in God to guide me down the right path to find that special guy for me. I know the Lord is teaching me what true Love is all about. I hope eventually that I will get to share that Love that Jesus is showing me.

How many of you will be spending home this New Year's Eve watching the ball drop in your PJs?

--hide--

My daughter and I are doing the same thing we have done for the last few years. We go to my mom's for dinner, sit around talking and watching tv or movies, and have a glass of wine (my daughter has sparkling grape juice). This year we are watching The Jack Benny Show and The Goerge Burns and Gracie Allen Show.

happy New Year's to all of you!

Dec 31st 2012 new

Yep, I'm at home on my comfy couch in my comfy pjs. I had a lovely morning driving through the mountains with my best friend though, so I'm not too heartbroken. A man to kiss would be nice, but I'll probably be asleep before midnight.

Dec 31st 2012 new

I'm home recovering from a flu so no partying for me. Rented 2 DVDs, had Chinese take out and will drink hot chocolate until I can't stay up any longer.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Susie-550311 said: I'm home recovering from a flu so no partying for me. Rented 2 DVDs, had Chinese take out and will drink ho...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

I'm home recovering from a flu so no partying for me. Rented 2 DVDs, had Chinese take out and will drink hot chocolate until I can't stay up any longer.

Happy New Year, everyone!

--hide--

Susie, I hope you feel better. Have a great New Year!!

I worked all day and then had to stand in line at the Post Office to get some packages out for work. Thankfully the Airport PO was open until 6 tonite. I got there at 5:45 and there was a line. I'm now home have had dinner and a glass of wine, thinking about calling it quits for the night.

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!
Dec 31st 2012 new

I had a few people over for snacks and dominoes and then went to Mass and Holy Hour. It was a wonderful way to send out the old year and bring in the new. May God grant you all a Blessed New Year!

Posts 21 - 30 of 30