Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: The OP and first reply told me exactly what this thread was about and how it was li...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

The OP and first reply told me exactly what this thread was about and how it was likely to go the further along it went.

I hate it when I'm right!

--hide--

Now, come on, Victor...we all know you love it when you are right. wide eyed rolling eyes

- Elizabeth

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Now, come on, Victor...we all know you love it when you are right. - ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Now, come on, Victor...we all know you love it when you are right.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

You'd be surprised to know how many times I've posted a comment in this fora hoping I would be proven wrong! Sadly, not nearly enough times.

theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

I guess I'm really try to ask what you mean by dressing provocatively. Some people find that women wearing shorts above the knee scandalous. I dress modestly in my opinion but it varies among people. It also varies on body type. On very petite thin women above the knee skirts don't always look immodest. Personally I don't wear skirts above the knee because on me it would be immodest. Now obviously low cut tops and push up bras are clearly not modest!

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: perfectionisnthappy.files.wordpress.com bridesmaids dress...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

perfectionisnthappy.files.wordpress.com

bridesmaids dresses, immodest or not?

--hide--

immodest... in my opinion... but with a cute shawl.... definitely could be made modest!!!

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You'd be surprised to know how many times I've posted a comment in this for...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

You'd be surprised to know how many times I've posted a comment in this fora hoping I would be proven wrong! Sadly, not nearly enough times.

--hide--

Drama makes the world go round.... lil mikie

Jan 1st 2013 new
I worked as an assistant wedding coordinator for a while.... We required solid shawls or shrugs if the wedding party was wearing anything thinner than 2inch straps... This picture is one thing I would bring up to brides as an example of why we required covers... Especially if they didn't "get" modesty. Do you want a naked wedding? That's what shows in the pictures! And fashion-wise... Very few women look good in strapless dresses... Very few have the figure to wear them.
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jenna-926175 said: I guess I'm really try to ask what you mean by dressing provocatively. Some people find that ...
(Quote) Jenna-926175 said:

I guess I'm really try to ask what you mean by dressing provocatively. Some people find that women wearing shorts above the knee scandalous. I dress modestly in my opinion but it varies among people. It also varies on body type. On very petite thin women above the knee skirts don't always look immodest. Personally I don't wear skirts above the knee because on me it would be immodest. Now obviously low cut tops and push up bras are clearly not modest!

--hide--

We're not Amish (no offense)... I think this is more about the boobs, tummys, upper thighs, and buttcheeks! Sorry to be so blunt.

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I worked as an assistant wedding coordinator for a while.... We required solid shawls or shrugs if the wedding par...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I worked as an assistant wedding coordinator for a while.... We required solid shawls or shrugs if the wedding party was wearing anything thinner than 2inch straps... This picture is one thing I would bring up to brides as an example of why we required covers... Especially if they didn't "get" modesty. Do you want a naked wedding? That's what shows in the pictures! And fashion-wise... Very few women look good in strapless dresses... Very few have the figure to wear them.
--hide--
Oops... A reply to the web link...
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We're not Amish (no offense)... I think this is more about the boobs, tu...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

We're not Amish (no offense)... I think this is more about the boobs, tummys, upper thighs, and buttcheeks! Sorry to be so blunt.

--hide--

haha... if only we WERE Amish.... how much less of a grey area would there be!!!!! Then we could debate REAL issues... like who has the best livestock or knitting needles! (no offense) wink

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Emily-380294 said: haha... if only we WERE Amish.... how much less of a grey area would there be!!!!! Then we could de...
(Quote) Emily-380294 said:

haha... if only we WERE Amish.... how much less of a grey area would there be!!!!! Then we could debate REAL issues... like who has the best livestock or knitting needles! (no offense)

--hide--
Lol!!!!
Posts 71 - 80 of 196