Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Kelly, what's the website that gives the percentages? I'd be interested in s...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Kelly, what's the website that gives the percentages? I'd be interested in seeing that.

--hide--

This is the one I took: similarminds.com

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: This is the one I took: similarminds.com
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

This is the one I took: similarminds.com

--hide--

Kelly's test says I'm ESFP.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Kelly's test says I'm ESFP.
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

--hide--

Or I could be an ESFJ. Was 50/50 in "perceiving/judging" category. Actually now that I look at it, there was less than 9 points difference in each percentage.

Dec 30th 2012 new
I'm a ENFJ - strong Extrovert, Almost 50/50 on Intuitive and Feelings and strong judging. I'm a journalist - and I think I have to be able to balance the "N" and the "F" to effectively do my job. ;-)
Dec 30th 2012 new
I'm a ENFJ - strong Extrovert, Almost 50/50 on Intuitive and Feelings and strong judging. I'm a journalist - and I think I have to be able to balance the "N" and the "F" to effectively do my job. ;-)
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and are between 20 and 31 shoot me a message .

if you are something else post it n we can talk about it I love Myers- Briggs .

--hide--

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Brian.. I just took the 2 tests and am an ISTP ( the engineer ) ... Gee I didn't know that. I knew I was Introverted and a Thinker ..

It did mention that we can change over time so I wouldn't look at these tests as set in stone. But it is interesting how they can tell a lot about us.

Blessings to all of us who are Introverted, Extroverted, Sensory, Thinkers, Feelers, Perceivers, Judgmentals and what does the N stand for ?

Kathleen Praying hug rosary theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new
N stands for iNtuitiveness
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: N stands for iNtuitiveness
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: N stands for iNtuitiveness
--hide--

Oh Thanks Helen.. You must have a lot of that.. Can you tell I am not Intuitive laughing

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I just took the quiz and it said I'm an INTP. Thanks for the link! I often have a hard time ...

I just took the quiz and it said I'm an INTP. Thanks for the link! I often have a hard time making up my mind on answering questions like these, so if I were to take it again the results might be different.

--hide--

You're welcome! That quiz doesn't have a lot of questions, so I can see how answering the questions differently can yield a different result.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Kelly's test says I'm ESFP.

--hide--

I took this one too...still ISTJ but it has more questions so it may be more thorough.

Posts 21 - 30 of 45