Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and are between 20 and 31 shoot me a message .

if you are something else post it n we can talk about it I love Myers- Briggs .

--hide--

I have a very cute 24yr old daughter who is INTJ (it's a rare Myers-Briggs) who lives in Boston. You can see her in the pic of me at the top of Mt Washington. She went to school in VA (Roanoke College) if that helps. biggrin

Jan 1st 2013 new

this is the test you want to take if you want a close to true account. DO NOT answer questions by thinking about what your personality is or any preconcieved notions, just respond with your first intuition what pops in your head first to answer the Q.

www.humanmetrics.com

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-922010 said: I have a very cute 24yr old daughter who is INTJ (it's a rare Myers-Briggs) who l...
(Quote) Lynn-922010 said:

I have a very cute 24yr old daughter who is INTJ (it's a rare Myers-Briggs) who lives in Boston. You can see her in the pic of me at the top of Mt Washington. She went to school in VA (Roanoke College) if that helps.

--hide--

sounds fun, when do I get to meet her? ;-)

INTJ and ENTJ are both very rare, NT as a whole is only 12% of the population

Jan 1st 2013 new

EFSJ

Jan 1st 2013 new

Why Brian, last I checked, I'm an ENTJ ;) Hmmmm~......................

Jan 1st 2013 new

or ESFJ

Jan 1st 2013 new

ENFJ - Now don't be judging laughing

Jan 1st 2013 new

haha aww an NF so fun, they are enjoyable people usually

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: this is the test you want to take if you want a close to true account. DO NOT answer questions by thinking abo...

this is the test you want to take if you want a close to true account. DO NOT answer questions by thinking about what your personality is or any preconcieved notions, just respond with your first intuition what pops in your head first to answer the Q.

www.humanmetrics.com

--hide--

ENFJ again! Strong, Moderate, Moderate, Strong.

I am surprised that the two middle ones are not of higher percentages. I have always been highly intuitive. In the past, I have taken this test, and the middle two had a much higher percentage!
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: haha aww an NF so fun, they are enjoyable people usually

haha aww an NF so fun, they are enjoyable people usually

--hide--

Your test says I'm an ESFJ. LOL. It sounds like you're asking all the ladies to take the test and see if any of them match you.

Posts 31 - 40 of 45