Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for F...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Please pray for my father and for his wife to return to Houston and care for her daughter, my father is too elderly and it is taking a real toll on his health.

Thank you.

--hide--

Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart theheart

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying theheartecce homo

Jan 1st 2013 new

Michelle,
I will definitely be praying for you and your family in this matter. I know that mental illness is a hard one to deal with in any family. I know I have an aunt who is cared for by my uncle and she has not been talking for the past 5 or so years and I can't imagine how much of a strain it is on my uncle to be taking care of his wife while having to hold down a job to support them. I will definitely be praying for you!

Many Blessings,

Grace

Jan 1st 2013 new

Thank you so much for your prayers....God Bless you.... rosary rosary Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed.
Jan 1st 2013 new

yus I will father please help mechelle dad comfort him and guide him amen

Jan 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Jan 5th 2013 new
Praying for your family.