Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-920900 said: Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts, I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings her...
(Quote) Michelle-920900 said:

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts, I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here. After having read just about all that has been said and much thought...I have realized and decided that I was pushing against God's plan for me so I am surrendering myself to his will and let Him do the planning for my life and my children. My children need me and having a relationship is not in the plan for now because He knows and I know that I am not fully ready. It would not be fair to the lucky guy if I were not in a position to give him my undivided attention and be torn between my kids time and his besides there is only of me! Plus my annulment is not finished....

--hide--

Good for you Michelle. Follow what God has put in your heart and trust him and he will let you know when you are ready if ever. Please don't be a stranger in the mean time though.

Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Michelle-920900 said: Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts, I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here. After havi...
(Quote) Michelle-920900 said:

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts, I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here. After having read just about all that has been said and much thought...I have realized and decided that I was pushing against God's plan for me so I am surrendering myself to his will and let Him do the planning for my life and my children. My children need me and having a relationship is not in the plan for now because He knows and I know that I am not fully ready. It would not be fair to the lucky guy if I were not in a position to give him my undivided attention and be torn between my kids time and his besides there is only of me! Plus my annulment is not finished....

--hide--

Wise decision Michelle! You never know when God will put the right person on your way! Keep listening to the voice of God hug

In the mean time this decision should make you more happy, so keep taking care of yourself theheart
Posts 161 - 162 of 162