Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Are there any CM members who would be interested in meeting up in Little Rock on Sunday January 20th from around the region to participate in our March for Life? More information can be found at http://www.arkansasmarchforlife.com

I would be up to meeting folks at the staging area at 1:45p.m. if anyone is interested in it, message me. Ther is a Mass for life at Robinson Auditorium at 12:05p.m. I generally go to Mass in my area early that morning, but if anyone is interested I could provide the details. I also will probably post something under events within the next day or so. This is how you would get to the staging area:

DIRECTIONS FROM I-630

If coming from I-430 proceed on I-630 to exit “2B Children’s Hospital”

Exit off right and at traffic signal turn left over I-630.

Turn left onto 7th Street

Proceed to Marshall, Wolfe or Battery Streets.

Turn right to park.

Staging is on West Capitol between Battery and Wolfe.

Coming off of I-30

If coming from I-30 proceed on I-630 to exit “2B Capitol Complex

Exit off right. Turn right onto Martin Luther King (MLK) Blvd.

Turn left onto 7th Street.

Proceed to Marshall, Wolfe or Battery Streets.

Turn right to park.

Staging is on West Capitol between Battery and Wolfe Streets.

Signs and volunteers will direct you.

If there is interest, I would gladly tell you where I would be waiting for you all for this event. It would be nice to see CMers from around the state or even region. The event usually wraps up at 3:30p.m. Hope to hear from you all. Message me if you want some more information.

Jan 9th 2013 new

More details can be found at:

www.catholicmatch.com

You can find me under the Battery and Capitol sign at 1:45p.m. Arkansas time. Message me if you plan on coming or contact through the information on the events page.

Jan 9th 2013 new

rose theheart March for life rosary rose

Posts 1 - 3 of 3