Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: If you're near Winchester, VA, they had Cracker Barrels on 2 consecutive I-81 Exits when I Programmed ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

If you're near Winchester, VA, they had Cracker Barrels on 2 consecutive I-81 Exits when I Programmed there in 2000 & 2002.

--hide--
Hmmm... I'll check it out! Thanks, Bob!
Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Hmmm... I'll check it out! Thanks, Bob!
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Hmmm... I'll check it out! Thanks, Bob!
--hide--

You're welcome Nancy. Shenandoah University is on the West side of I-81, and I think both Cracker Barrels are on I-81s East Side.

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol! A road trip would be fun... But I am visiting family and with my brother's newborn twins, I am ...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol! A road trip would be fun... But I am visiting family and with my brother's newborn twins, I am the only one up for mingling! :)
--hide--

Well, then you're prudent for staying down there. I do hope you find an event; I think you would be great company to a local CM member in the VA area.

Will

Dec 31st 2012 new
Well, it looks like it is Mass, cake, babies, and pjs for me tonight! :( though Mass and babies are ;) ... Cake's not too far behind! Lol!
Posts 11 - 14 of 14