Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Excellent profile! Gave me the perfect picture of you... not everything so someone wouldn't feel the need to talk to you to get the rest of your life story... but not so little that they wouldn't know if they were interested or not. Great balance!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dean-927722 said: Lol, thank you for that Laura. You are the second person tonight to suggest a picture that has my ...
(Quote) Dean-927722 said:

Lol, thank you for that Laura. You are the second person tonight to suggest a picture that has my facial hair. Go figure...

Pax.

--hide--

Hey you updated your picture, good job! I think it looks great! Good luck!
(Yeah, someone actually listens to us girls...you're on the right track...:o)

Jan 4th 2013 new

Lol! Thank you for the kind comments and feedback. I'm trying to listen, but I have a propensity for being a bit hard-headed. :)

Pax.

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dean-927722 said: So I am new in these parts, and know the value of a second pair of eyes, I was wondering if anyone...
(Quote) Dean-927722 said:

So I am new in these parts, and know the value of a second pair of eyes, I was wondering if anyone could glance over my profile.

I tried to make it "me", but at the same time I know that I can be a bit verbose at times. This whole experience is also quite new to me, and I'm in uncharted waters here.

Any pointers would be greatly welcome. Thank you!

In Him,

Dean

--hide--
God bless you, Dean. Your mom must be proud of you. I think your profile image is very nice, and should you decide to change it, a full smile with teeth showing would be better. You know, the kind when you lol. I see too many Mona Lisa smiles on CM. I think men who are overtly happy are very charming and handsome. Just my preference.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14