Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Wild Card Weekend Picks:

Texans over the Bengals,21-16.

Vikings over the Packers,28-24.

Ravens over the Colts,17-14.

Redskins over the Seahawks,23-21.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Wild Card Weekend Picks: Texans over the Bengals,21-16. Vikings over the Packers,2...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Wild Card Weekend Picks:

Texans over the Bengals,21-16.

Vikings over the Packers,28-24.

Ravens over the Colts,17-14.

Redskins over the Seahawks,23-21.

--hide--
Gerard, I have been re-miss in not letting you know about doing such a wonderful job with this thread.... Great job!

Who knows? We might have MORE players next year too...since your thread is so popular!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: Texans, Packers, Colts, Seahawks.Boo to Linda for picking Skins over the Seahawks! ;-)
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Texans, Packers, Colts, Seahawks.

Boo to Linda for picking Skins over the Seahawks! ;-)

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Redskins over Seahawks (tough pick that could go either way, but I'm giving home filed advantage with my pick here)

--hide--

Ed,

Welcome to Gerard's NFL threads. I don't know when you joined CM but Gerard started the weekly picks last season. It has been so much fun. Linda and Nancy has been nothing short of a plus for this thread. It is so much easier looking at beautiful women (and them knowing more football than yours truly) than guys (myself included). laughing laughing

Next year, join us from the beginning. Of course though, all of you will be married and I will be playing myself. scratchchin

Best wishes on your picks as we get closer to the Super Bowl.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Clean slate for the playoffs? Everyone starts from zero? Then count me in.

My picks:

Bengals over Texans (my stuffed tigers will pounce me if I don't go this way)

Packers over Vikings (the Pack is at home. 'nuff said.)

Colts over Ravens (Living in the Pittsburgh market, I'm required to hate the Ravens. It's the law. tongue )

Redskins over Seahawks (RG3 = rookie phenom)

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Clean slate for the playoffs? Everyone starts from zero? Then count me in.My picks:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Clean slate for the playoffs? Everyone starts from zero? Then count me in.

My picks:

Bengals over Texans (my stuffed tigers will pounce me if I don't go this way)

Packers over Vikings (the Pack is at home. 'nuff said.)

Colts over Ravens (Living in the Pittsburgh market, I'm required to hate the Ravens. It's the law. )

Redskins over Seahawks (RG3 = rookie phenom)

--hide--

OOPS I just saw that I missed the deadline by a couple of hours. hissyfit Never mind then.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: OOPS I just saw that I missed the deadline by a couple of hours. Never mind then. ...

OOPS I just saw that I missed the deadline by a couple of hours. Never mind then.

--hide--
Hi Zoom, wave

It's your first time picking, so maybe Gerard will make an exception this time. But if not, make sure you get you're picks in early next week. hug

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Zoom, It's your first time picking, so maybe Gerard will make an exception...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hi Zoom,

It's your first time picking, so maybe Gerard will make an exception this time. But if not, make sure you get you're picks in early next week.

--hide--

referee 15 yards for apostrophe abuse ..... wink laughing duck

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Zoom, It's your first tim...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Hi Zoom,

It's your first time picking, so maybe Gerard will make an exception this time. But if not, make sure you get you're picks in early next week.

15 yards for apostrophe abuse .....

--hide--
YOU'RE not playing fair. I was in such a hurry to hopefully get YOUR picks accepted that I didn't proofread. wink laughing laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: <...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Hi Zoom,

15 yards for apostrophe abuse .....

YOU'RE not playing fair. I was in such a hurry to hopefully get YOUR picks accepted that I didn't proofread.

--hide--

laughing laughing hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

Its a bet! crossfingers

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Care to make a friendly wager?? Loser has to post....I'm sorry, (insert winner's name) Yo...

Care to make a friendly wager?? Loser has to post....I'm sorry, (insert winner's name) You were right, and I was wrong!!

--hide--

Posts 11 - 20 of 110