Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Clean slate for the playoffs? Everyone starts from zero? Then count me in.My picks:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Clean slate for the playoffs? Everyone starts from zero? Then count me in.

My picks:

Bengals over Texans (my stuffed tigers will pounce me if I don't go this way)

Packers over Vikings (the Pack is at home. 'nuff said.)

Colts over Ravens (Living in the Pittsburgh market, I'm required to hate the Ravens. It's the law. )

Redskins over Seahawks (RG3 = rookie phenom)

--hide--

Edward,

I will accept your picks this week,because you are not a "regular" prognosticator.Please be on time next week,or there won't be any free pass.

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Edward, I will accept your picks this week,because you are not a "regular&q...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Edward,

I will accept your picks this week,because you are not a "regular" prognosticator.Please be on time next week,or there won't be any free pass.

--hide--
You done, done good, Gerard. wink hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Edward, I will accept your picks this week,because you are not a "regular&q...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Edward,

--hide--

Thanks for the reprieve, Gerard. I promise to be on time next week. crossfingers

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Gerard, I have been re-miss in not letting you know about doing such a wonderful job with this th...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Gerard, I have been re-miss in not letting you know about doing such a wonderful job with this thread.... Great job!

Who knows? We might have MORE players next year too...since your thread is so popular!

--hide--

Jerry,

Thank you;I really appreciate your loyal participation.We always welcome new people.

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: You done, done good, Gerard.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

You done, done good, Gerard.

--hide--

Thank you,Linda... rose rose biggrin biggrin

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: Its a bet! (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Care to make a friendly wager?...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Its a bet!

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Care to make a friendly wager?? Loser has to post....I'm sorry, (insert winner's name) You were right, and I was wrong!!

--hide--
Dearest Ed, You were right and I was wrong. The Seahawks ruled on the field today. wink

Bet is now paid in full. wave hug rose

Jan 6th 2013 new

I was sweating this game pretty good. Left just after halftime to go to the store with my kids. Then, only found out the score after getting back from Mass just a bit ago. Didn't dare do an ESPN score search on my phone during homily, lol...

I was 3-1 on my picks this week. Andrew Luck was no Luck at all for me this week. :-(

When do they put up another thread for next weeks games?

ps: Thank you Linda :-)

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dearest Ed, You were right and I was wrong. The Seahawks ruled on the field today. <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dearest Ed, You were right and I was wrong. The Seahawks ruled on the field today.

Bet is now paid in full.

--hide--

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: I was sweating this game pretty good. Left just after halftime to go to the store with my kids. Then...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

I was sweating this game pretty good. Left just after halftime to go to the store with my kids. Then, only found out the score after getting back from Mass just a bit ago. Didn't dare do an ESPN score search on my phone during homily, lol...

I was 3-1 on my picks this week. Andrew Luck was no Luck at all for me this week. :-(

When do they put up another thread for next weeks games?

ps: Thank you Linda :-)

--hide--
You're welcome, Ed. And you're right, It wouldn't have been a good idea to check ESPN during Father's homily. wink

As far as next weeks picks, you just post them in this thread. Gerard doesn't start a new thread for each week.

Congratulations on your picks this week. Best of luck on next weeks. Think we'll have to do another bet?? scratchchin wink

Jan 7th 2013 new

AFC Divisional Round

Broncos over Ravens

Patriots over Texans

NFC Divisional Round

49ers over Packers

Seahawks over Falcons (going with my heart over my head here....)

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: AFC Divisional Round

(Quote) ed-925050 said:

AFC Divisional Round

Broncos over Ravens

Patriots over Texans

NFC Divisional Round

49ers over Packers

Seahawks over Falcons (going with my heart over my head here....)

--hide--

Hi Ed! wave Nice to have you playing. Two Eds are better than one. laughing duck

Posts 21 - 30 of 110