Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oops that is Super Bowl
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Oops that is Super Bowl

--hide--
This could be the year Mary Ellen. In fact, I'll go on record now....that if the Patriots are IN the Super Bowl they will win!

Jan 17th 2013 new

Predictions for the championship games:

Ravens over the Patriots,29-28.

49ers over the Falcons,34-30.

The Ravens have the Patriots' number.

The 49ers are more determined than the Falcons.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Going for the home teams .... Falcons and Patriots.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Going for the home teams .... Falcons and Patriots.
--hide--

Edward,

Thank you for the picks and good luck!

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Man! Did you ever have that prediction right about the Seahawks/Falcons game Gerard! I thought th...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Man! Did you ever have that prediction right about the Seahawks/Falcons game Gerard! I thought they (the Seahawks) had it done!

--hide--

I just had a feeling... crossfingers

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I would add that right now my rooting interest is with the Falcons, the only one of the four remaining te...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I would add that right now my rooting interest is with the Falcons, the only one of the four remaining teams that has never won the Super Bowl.
--hide--

I commend you for that... biggrin

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Ok I haven't been on CM much these days and haven't been part of this convo all seaso...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Ok I haven't been on CM much these days and haven't been part of this convo all season so unfurtunately all I have to say is....

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!

"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!"

Supper bowl here we come.

--hide--

Welcome back,MaryEllen! The Patriots have been an elite team for many years...

Jan 17th 2013 new

Patriots over Ravens

49ers over Falcons

Good luck to all this week. crossfingers hug

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Hello to all,Well fellow posters, I did it. Lost all four picks. I want to wish th...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Hello to all,

Well fellow posters, I did it. Lost all four picks.

I want to wish the Patriots and their fans congratulations. On both occasions this season, you proved beyond any doubt, you were the superior team to my Texans.

As we are down to the final four, I might as well make my picks for next Sunday. I can't go anywhere but up. However, after this past weekend, I am not so sure. Anyway, here goes.

As usual, home teams in bold:

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ravens over the Patriots (I feel Ray Lewis has the Ravens believing in themselves. I think the team is playing for him as he enters the last game or possibly the last two of his 17 year great career).

49ers over the Falcons (I don't feel lady luck will be on the Falcons side two weeks in a row)

I wish you all well in your picks.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Dearest Leon,

I must apologize, for I've been remiss in not acknowledging your amazing feat last week. I don't think ANYONE has ever came up with a, zip, zero, nada, zilch, week on their picks.

Congratulations on a really crappy job. wink laughing laughing hug

Jan 18th 2013 new
Patriots fan here!
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Hello to all,Well fellow posters, I did ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Hello to all,

Well fellow posters, I did it. Lost all four picks.

I want to wish the Patriots and their fans congratulations. On both occasions this season, you proved beyond any doubt, you were the superior team to my Texans.

As we are down to the final four, I might as well make my picks for next Sunday. I can't go anywhere but up. However, after this past weekend, I am not so sure. Anyway, here goes.

As usual, home teams in bold:

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ravens over the Patriots (I feel Ray Lewis has the Ravens believing in themselves. I think the team is playing for him as he enters the last game or possibly the last two of his 17 year great career).

49ers over the Falcons (I don't feel lady luck will be on the Falcons side two weeks in a row)

I wish you all well in your picks.

Blessings,

Leon

Dearest Leon,

I must apologize, for I've been remiss in not acknowledging your amazing feat last week. I don't think ANYONE has ever came up with a, zip, zero, nada, zilch, week on their picks.

Congratulations on a really crappy job.

--hide--

Linda,

Why thank you kindly for the friendly words. I still have not stopped laughing. You are my kind of gal. Say it for what it is. I like that.

I had to do a double-take to make sure my former spouse did not write that post. When I do go wrong, I usually go all wrong.

I have already submitted my crappy picks for Sunday so I have another opportunity to be a total loser again. laughing

May your next camel be born with three humps and only three legs. laughing

For those not in the here and now, Linda and I love to josh with each other and it is all in fun. She speaks her mind and I like that - for the good or the bad.

Have a nice sunshiny day and no matter - I still offer hugs and embraces for one fine lady. hug hug hug I will try to make my hugs and embraces better than my picks. laughing

Blessings always, Praying Praying rose rose :rosary: :theheart:

Leon

Posts 71 - 80 of 110