Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,Why thank you kindly for the friendly words. I still have not stopped laughi...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

Why thank you kindly for the friendly words. I still have not stopped laughing. You are my kind of gal. Say it for what it is. I like that.

I had to do a double-take to make sure my former spouse did not write that post. When I do go wrong, I usually go all wrong.

I have already submitted my crappy picks for Sunday so I have another opportunity to be a total loser again.

May your next camel be born with three humps and only three legs.

For those not in the here and now, Linda and I love to josh with each other and it is all in fun. She speaks her mind and I like that - for the good or the bad.

Have a nice sunshiny day and no matter - I still offer hugs and embraces for one fine lady. I will try to make my hugs and embraces better than my picks.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--
Dear Leon,

Did I forget to mention that your ex-spouse was the one who gave me just the right words for my post?? shocked laughing laughing

No?? Well she did have a lot to say about you and "crappy picks". laughing laughing I'll leave this for your own interpretation. scratchchin embarassed laughing

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,Why thank you kindly for t...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

Why thank you kindly for the friendly words. I still have not stopped laughing. You are my kind of gal. Say it for what it is. I like that.

I had to do a double-take to make sure my former spouse did not write that post. When I do go wrong, I usually go all wrong.

I have already submitted my crappy picks for Sunday so I have another opportunity to be a total loser again.

May your next camel be born with three humps and only three legs.

For those not in the here and now, Linda and I love to josh with each other and it is all in fun. She speaks her mind and I like that - for the good or the bad.

Have a nice sunshiny day and no matter - I still offer hugs and embraces for one fine lady. I will try to make my hugs and embraces better than my picks.

Blessings always,

Leon

Dear Leon,

Did I forget to mention that your ex-spouse was the one who gave me just the right words for my post??

No?? Well she did have a lot to say about you and "crappy picks". I'll leave this for your own interpretation.

--hide--

Linda,

You are correct. Look at who I chose as my first spouse? laughing No, I am joking about that as she gave us two wonderful children I think the world of.

With that being said, I hope I get at least one right on Sunday? If not, oh sister, I may not open this thread. laughing

Blessings to you and thanks for being a great sport. Praying hug rose

Leon

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Patriots over Ravens 49ers over Falcons Good luck to all this wee...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Patriots over Ravens

49ers over Falcons

Good luck to all this week.

--hide--

Linda,

Thank you for the picks.Good luck!

01/21/2013 new

SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Gerard........35 (7 wins).

Ed..............26 (6 wins).

Jerry...........24 (6 wins).

Leon...........23 (5 wins).

Linda...........15 (3wins).

Edward........13 (3 wins).

Please note: win total is cumulative and the weekly game point escalation.

01/21/2013 new
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES ...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

--hide--
This pretty much sums it up for me: youtu.be
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

--hide--
Okay Gerard> RAVENS

01/26/2013 new

Well, I will finally pick the Ravens. For the Super Bowl win.

ps: I'm back after 2 weeks off. CM made a deal to good to pass up...

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

--hide--

01/27/2013 new

I'm gonna go against the "popular" choice here and pick the 49er's for the Superbowl. crossfingers

Good luck to all. rose wave hug

01/27/2013 new

Gerard,

I choose the Ravens to win the Super Bowl.

Blessings to all, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

01/29/2013 new

Prediction for the Super Bowl:

Ravens over the 49ers,21-17.

I believe that this will be the "last stand" for a number of Ravens veterans and they will play in accordance.

Posts 81 - 90 of 110