Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 29th 2013 new
I realized that if the 49ers win, they will tie the Steelers for most Super Bowl wins. That is unacceptable.

I am therefore, grudgingly, picking the Ravens to win.
Jan 29th 2013 new

Well it's official....I'm standing alone with the 49er's pick. embarassed

I hope all you boys all wrong. At this point, I'm just gonna wish myself luck. Sorry guys. wink laughing laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well it's official....I'm standing alone with the 49er's pick. I hope all you boys...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Well it's official....I'm standing alone with the 49er's pick.

I hope all you boys all wrong. At this point, I'm just gonna wish myself luck. Sorry guys.

--hide--
If I pick the same as you, I'll be stuck in last place no matter what happens. Can't have that. raspberry duck
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well it's official....I'm standing alone with the 49er's pick. I hope...

I hope all you boys all wrong. At this point, I'm just gonna wish myself luck. Sorry guys.

--hide--

Linda,

You are TOO funny... laughing laughing laughing .It's a GREAT joy to have you with us... crossfingers

Feb 1st 2013 new

[quote]Gerard-400247 said:

SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Gerard........35 (7 wins).

Ed..............26 (6 wins).

Jerry...........24 (6 wins).

Leon...........23 (5 wins).

Linda...........15 (3wins).

Edward........13 (3 wins).

Please note: win total is cumulative and the weekly game point escalation.

[/quot

Well somehow I lost touch with you guys for the playoffs. I kept looking at the regular season post and didn't search Forum for a new thread. I probably wouldn't have done so well as I had the Colts, Broncos and Patriots all beating the Ravens. I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl (then we can at least say we lost to the Super Bowl world champions, but I really think the 49ers are going to win.

Enjoy the game this weekend!!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well it's official....I'm standing alo...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Linda,

You are TOO funny... .It's a GREAT joy to have you with us...

--hide--
Aww, thank you, Gerard. hug rose

Now about that funny part......Come Monday morning I hope to be laughing at all you guys for picking the Ravens. wink laughing laughing laughing

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: (Quote) Gerard-400247 said:
(Quote) Nancy-513644 said:

[quote]Gerard-400247 said:

SCOREBOARD UPDATE:CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Gerard........35 (7 wins).

Ed..............26 (6 wins).

Jerry...........24 (6 wins).

Leon...........23 (5 wins).

Linda...........15 (3wins).

Edward........13 (3 wins).

Please note: win total is cumulative and the weekly game point escalation.

[/quot

Well somehow I lost touch with you guys for the playoffs. I kept looking at the regular season post and didn't search Forum for a new thread. I probably wouldn't have done so well as I had the Colts, Broncos and Patriots all beating the Ravens. I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl (then we can at least say we lost to the Super Bowl world champions, but I really think the 49ers are going to win.

Enjoy the game this weekend!!

--hide--

Nancy,

I'm sorry that you didn't find us.Hopefully,we will have the pleasure of your company,next season.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Aww, thank you, Gerard. Now about that funny part......Come Monday morning I hope...

Aww, thank you, Gerard.

Now about that funny part......Come Monday morning I hope to be laughing at all you guys for picking the Ravens.

--hide--

I think the motivation for the Ravens "probable retirees",is stronger than that of the seemingly younger 49ers.

Only time will tell... crossfingers

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: If I pick the same as you, I'll be stuck in last place no matter what happens. Can't have that.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: If I pick the same as you, I'll be stuck in last place no matter what happens. Can't have that.
--hide--

My son and I are routing for the RAvens right now for the same reason....we can't have any team tie the steelers for most super bowl wins...nope, nope, nope!

Feb 4th 2013 new

SCOREBOARD UPDATE:SUPER BOWL

Gerard..........47 (8 wins).

Ed................38 (7 wins).

Jerry.............36 (7 wins).

Leon.............35 (6 wins).

Edward.........25 (4 wins).

Linda.............15 (3wins).

Posts 91 - 100 of 110