Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Continued prayers for Daniel

Dec 31st 2012 new

Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another reconstruction of his trachea depending on how he heals from this procedure.

I also need prayers for my boss who has never been sympathetic about giving my time off to take care of my son. Let's pray and lift this up to God and let him deal with this instead of me stewing over the situation.

Thank you so much for your support, and I love you guys! theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

You are in my prayers.

Dec 31st 2012 new
Praying rosary theheart
Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying rosary Your son has been so brave throughout all this, and so have you, Dan. Praying for all of you, and that your boss'es heart will be softened.

Dec 31st 2012 new

May God Bless You and keep you safely in his arms Praying rosary theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

Prayers Offered Praying rosary theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another reconstruction of his trachea depending on how he heals from this procedure.

I also need prayers for my boss who has never been sympathetic about giving my time off to take care of my son. Let's pray and lift this up to God and let him deal with this instead of me stewing over the situation.

Thank you so much for your support, and I love you guys!

--hide--

Praying Praying rosary theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 38