Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2013 new

eyepopping Oh! Wow! O.M.G. !!!

I am sorry people for my misspelling! rolling eyes sad sad embarassed

And thank you guys. wave

Jan 4th 2013 new

Anytime now. Any old time... <I'm waiting...> rolling eyes rolling eyes lovestruck! laughing

Unfortunately, I tend to fall in love quickly, and completely. Has led to more than one heartache.

Michael

Jan 4th 2013 new

Ten or twenty years ago would've been good!

Jan 28th 2013 new

[quote]Charles-512043 said: Is "rite" a clever pun, or a simple mispelling?

If a pun, my answer is Latin...in the Extraordinary Form. [/quote

theheart Falling in love is an extraordinary form of gift given by God between Him and individuals. You can apply this in any vocation expecially if it applied daily through one of the Ten Commandments Love your God with all your heart and soul. In order to this you have be in love with God and the individuals send to you throughout your life to put them above your own needs to attain happiness, sacrifice, and overcome all obstacles. It is a grace that Holy Family has for us that is so extraordinary than only meaning of love (i.e. love chocolate).

This is my thoughts and experience. rose heart

Maybe the misspelling may not be an accident but something to comtemplate. rosary

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Dominica-925884 said:
(Quote) Dominica-925884 said:
--hide--
No one has control over when they fall in love. It just happens.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15