Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Jan 1st 2013 new

present Happy BirthdayHappy Birthday!

Jan 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! Praying theheart Sorry about your recent loss. Just take it day by day and have the Lord in your heart always and things will be OK!

Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: I just joined catholicmatch.com. Tonight is the first New Year's Eve without my recently departed husband....
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

I just joined catholicmatch.com. Tonight is the first New Year's Eve without my recently departed husband. And tomorrow (Jan. 1) is my 50th birthday. Just wondering how other widows/widowers cope with the sadness and loneliness, while still holding on to hope for the future?

--hide--

I am sorry for your loss, Tracy. I feel your pain. Holidays and special events are the hardest days to cope with. I lost my husband more than three years ago. Try to surround yourself with friends and family. If you need someone to talk to, please send me a message.

Praying that 2013 will bring you peace, hope and blessings. hug Praying
Posts 21 - 23 of 23