Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 31st 2012 new

The bishop of the diocese was paying a visit to residents

of a nursing home. In conversation with one of them, the

bishop inquired:

"Do you know who I am ?", and

the resident replied:

"No, but if you ask the woman at the front desk,

she'll be able to tell you."

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: The bishop of the diocese was paying a visit to residents of a nursing home. In conversatio...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

The bishop of the diocese was paying a visit to residents

of a nursing home. In conversation with one of them, the

bishop inquired:

"Do you know who I am ?", and

the resident replied:

"No, but if you ask the woman at the front desk,

she'll be able to tell you."

--hide--

That's a good one, Kevin. smile

- Elizabeth

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I won't mention any names Elizabeth, but I'm posting this for somebody else: http:...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I won't mention any names Elizabeth, but I'm posting this for somebody else:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I'm wondering who, Peter? scratchchin Whoever he or she is, please thank them. I love Sister, especially since my knuckles are nowhere near her ruler. laughing

- Elizabeth

Jan 1st 2013 new

An American couple was visiting Moscow back in the days of the former Soviet Union. Their tour guide was a staunch Communist party member named "Rudolph".

One morning, just after breakfast, the American gent looked outside the hotel window and said, "look at the sleet!". The Soviet tour guide also looked out, and replied, "Ees not sleet, eet ees Raining". American, "No, it looks like sleet tome". Soviet, "Rain, ees RAINING!". Finally the American wife decided to look outside to settle the argument. Turning back to your her husband, she shook her head and said to her husband, "Rudoph the Red knows rain, dear".

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: An American couple was visiting Moscow back in the days of the former Soviet Union. Their tour g...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

An American couple was visiting Moscow back in the days of the former Soviet Union. Their tour guide was a staunch Communist party member named "Rudolph".

One morning, just after breakfast, the American gent looked outside the hotel window and said, "look at the sleet!". The Soviet tour guide also looked out, and replied, "Ees not sleet, eet ees Raining". American, "No, it looks like sleet tome". Soviet, "Rain, ees RAINING!". Finally the American wife decided to look outside to settle the argument. Turning back to your her husband, she shook her head and said to her husband, "Rudoph the Red knows rain, dear".

--hide--

O.K. I'm a bit slow. I had to read it twice...that's a good one, Michael. smile

- Elizabeth

Posts 11 - 15 of 15