Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

After an illness/holiday induced brief absence, I jumped back on the fora and a ton of topics in this room got moved to other rooms! So, what are okay topics for us to discuss in this room?

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

PS - a blessed, safe, and joyful 2013 to all of you!

Jan 1st 2013 new

I noticed this as well. My guess is the moderators were getting the impression that the under 45 crowd were treating this area as the area to talk about everything as long as you are under 45 and therefore not posting in single living. In fact, I didn't check the single living area much and only looked in this category until recently when stuff started to get moved. But that is a good question. What is the point of this category then?

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) William-913283 said: I noticed this as well. My guess is the moderators were getting the impression that the under 4...
(Quote) William-913283 said:

I noticed this as well. My guess is the moderators were getting the impression that the under 45 crowd were treating this area as the area to talk about everything as long as you are under 45 and therefore not posting in single living. In fact, I didn't check the single living area much and only looked in this category until recently when stuff started to get moved. But that is a good question. What is the point of this category then?

--hide--

This room, as well as the 45+ room, exist mostly to encourage comraderie among those specific age groups. That's pretty much all they do as neither room is restrictive as to who can post in them. In general though, the topics in these rooms do lean toward their age groups. You're more likely to find a topic on menopause, for example, in the 45+ room than you will in this room. Things like that.

This room was just recently made "under 45". In the past it was the "under 30" room, but, like everything else, the contingent in the middle (31-44) started whining and moaning about the lack of their own room, so this room was changed to stop that whining.

theheart

Jan 3rd 2013 new

I try to post about topics that I primarily looking for peer feedback on.

Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: After an illness/holiday induced brief absence, I jumped back on the fora and a ton of topics in this room go...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

After an illness/holiday induced brief absence, I jumped back on the fora and a ton of topics in this room got moved to other rooms! So, what are okay topics for us to discuss in this room?

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

PS - a blessed, safe, and joyful 2013 to all of you!

--hide--

Hi Everyone! I'm under 45! tongue
Jan 8th 2013 new

Hi, Valerie!!

Jan 8th 2013 new
Hi, Melanie! wave
Posts 1 - 7 of 7